Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,322 members, 7,910,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:09 PM

Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson (17147 Views)

Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun / Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson / Niyi Johnson Dating Seyi Edun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by Fynestboi: 6:17am On May 28, 2016
A thread was on Frontpage on the 25th that there is a dating ish between Niyi Johnson and dele Edun

https://www.nairaland.com/3125900/niyi-johnson-dating-seyi-edun#45946608

Edun has outrightly denied ever having such.

Toyin Aihmaku’s estranged hubby, Niyi Johnson, has been linked with so many babes since his marriage to the screen diva collapsed.

At the moment, Yoruba actress, Seyi Edun, is the latest babe linked to Niyi. But in an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the talented actress said she is not in a relationship with Niyi.

Even as their pictures where both of them hugging each other surfaced on the Internet, Seyi has dismissed the rumour saying she is in a relationship with another man but not Niyi.

She said, “My man understands me and the kind of job I do; I manage my relationship well. I cook for him. My boyfriend is not in the entertainment industry. There is no iota of truth in the rumour that I am dating Niyi Johnson. We used to be very close and we have done some jobs together. He featured in my last movie; we have a working relationship. There is no love affair between us.

“I don’t know where the rumour emanated from. We travelled together to Dubai but we were not alone. We were about six actors that embarked on that trip. Another member of the group travelled with us and Niyi was the director of the person’s movie while I directed another movie.

“We were just playing on set and we asked the question if a woman could propose to a man. I was planning to do a similar story around that topic, so we took a picture of him proposing to me to see people’s reaction and just to sample people’s opinion. That was what brought about the proposal picture. We took another picture together just to clear the air. Whenever we shoot in Lagos, we are always together because we are very close. There is no love affair between us. My man knows me so he does not feel bad when he reads such, besides he knows Niyi. We laugh together whenever he sees such stories and we have been in a relationship for a very long time. He is used to things like that. Most times I am always with him and we just laugh about it.”

Seyi shot into limelight with her debut movie, ‘Eja Nla’, and she has not been doing badly since then, though she has had one or two controversies that even made her more popular.

She was quoted to have said she prefers sex before marriage but Seyi told Saturday Beats that she was misquoted and would never advise anyone to engage in premarital sex.

“I was misquoted when a newspaper said that I advocate for premarital sex. What I said was that personally, there is nothing wrong with premarital sex but I am not saying that people should go about having premarital sex. I am not advising people, I said it was a personal thing. I said that personally, as an adult, you should be able to make your choices. I never encouraged it. I did not want people to see me as a lady that would always opt for sex before marriage, that is not who I am,” she said.

http://www.punchng.com/toyin-aihmakus-ex-husband-not-man-seyi-edun/

Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by Fynestboi: 6:33am On May 28, 2016
I believe the second picture indicating what she posted on her instragam should further substantiate her claim.

Bloggers sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by TPAND(f): 7:11am On May 28, 2016
He is not her man... She just go render some SAREWAGBA services to the guy.

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by Tolexander: 7:15am On May 28, 2016
Fynestboi:
I believe the second picture indicating what she posted on her instragam should further substantiate her claim.

Bloggers sha grin
Don't worry, don't be surprised when you start hearing the stories of their "sexapades'. cheesy
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by Nobody: 8:31am On May 28, 2016
oga oo.... who is deceiving who nw
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by goldbim(f): 8:58am On May 28, 2016
grin grin grin lobatan!!Nigerian bloggers and fake news..seriously,there should be a body checking their activities and also mandate them to pay a huge fine when they release false report maybe it'll keep them in check.#fake news upandan# grin.
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by tobtap: 10:31am On May 28, 2016
cool cool
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by sight: 10:31am On May 28, 2016
loolz.
Nigeria bloggers sha.

for PE www.nairaland.com/3120762/eja-culate-
quick
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2016
eku story.. mtcheeew
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by Nobody: 10:32am On May 28, 2016
tor..... E no concern me...
MEANWHILE, SOMEWHERE IN LAGOS

SON: Mom, grandma is so annoying, I wish she will
just die.

MOTHER: Idiot, it's your mother that will die not
mine.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by ireneony(f): 10:33am On May 28, 2016
Why the guy come long like palm tree undecided undecided
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by nbright: 10:34am On May 28, 2016
Season of denial
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by sight: 10:38am On May 28, 2016
loolz.
Nigeria bloggers sha.
for PE www.nairaland.com/3120762/eja-culate-quick
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by Lincoln275(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2016
ok nah
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by Lexusgs430: 10:45am On May 28, 2016
The man long like tower block

1 Like

Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by safarigirl(f): 10:45am On May 28, 2016
Ain't nobody give a shiiit who you phockin' boo.....except he sells tomatoes undecided
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by Afrok(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2016
Well no be Segun Egbegbe, we for don hear if nah him disvirgin her or not cheesy
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by olarhtunji(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2016
who gives a crawling Furck whether they date or not..
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by fireforfire: 11:18am On May 28, 2016
Dis guy trouser dey fear ground?
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by fuelsaver: 11:19am On May 28, 2016
Dating abi commiting fornication/adultery
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by carammel(f): 11:25am On May 28, 2016
lying liar.
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by okuneddie(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2016
Na Una sabi......meanwhile.....

As his fufu and Egusi soup was almost ready
for the dinner, a big Lizard on the wall fell into
the soup. He angrily searched through the soup
and found the Lizard still alive. He held it in his
hand and raised it.
He licked (yak!) all its body covered by the well
prepared soup. After he has licked everything,
he threw the Lizard away and said, "Unclad you
came into my soup and Unclad you shall go!"

1 Like

Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by ledaman: 11:54am On May 28, 2016
I swear she go sabi how to give Mouth Action
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by Orikinla(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2016
Who is she?
Another attention seeking Yorubawood actress.

Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by wittyt98(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2016
who gives a furk about them ..he ain't even an A- list celeb in 9ja why the buzz on his matter
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 28, 2016
Wetin concern me??...
If she like make she date Toyin Aimakhu hersef.. Na her plate of rice b dat

abeg make una download my new song at http://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/95310
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by Megasaucy(f): 2:49pm On May 28, 2016
Scene 1, episode 2 of this saga. We are eagerly awaiting the full story in the next episode. We have the patience of biblical Job.
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by capacino(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2016
Niyi the drummer boy turn playboy hehehe
Re: Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson by pythonkid(m): 5:40am On Jun 25, 2017
Lol that his flip flop @ d first picture..

(1) (Reply)

Photo- Prof Wole Soyinka With His Cult Members / Ifu Ennada Apologizes Over Cee-c Acid Threat Post / Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.