Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal (27463 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback / EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them / EFCC Gets Order To Remand Chief Femi Fani-kayode For Three Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by louqas: 6:38pm On May 28, 2016
coolplanet:

Mr Aboki or fulani herdsman or whatever your name is.whatis your business if they choose to destroy their communities. Is it because your economy solely depend on their resources. Now u see why u need dem badly for survival. Bias generation

Wrong
Mr from an unbiased generation
They cannot chose to destroy their environment because by the time they are done polluting their region that will start invading our region . The economy does not depend solely on their resources their resources only account for the highest foreign exchange . Agriculture contribute more to the economy than oil
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by bishopRtrinity: 7:45pm On May 28, 2016
Na wha ooo pls can someone wake me up , y is it only pdp people buhari dey use efcc folow up and down , what of the apc people we dey steal money amechi nko , its an alerm for war for efcc to be planing to probe jonathan , instead make una treat malaria na hedeach una dey buy drug for ... Nigeria are suffering them need releif not all these million million stolen story I beg , make una use una 4 years and park well. I reserve my coment
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Amygirltalent: 8:33pm On May 28, 2016
Mme nton,not funny pls sad
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by FlyboyZee: 9:37pm On May 28, 2016
PUSH1:

Its your fcvking retarded's fault. he did give any room for production in 6 years in charge.
In those 6 years, the price for a ream of paper was a constant, K at N600. Now that the sophisticated and supersonic are in charge, its skyrocketed to N1,300 and its a pity that you still can't afford a ream of paper to write your petition. My bad! dear, your case is even more pathetic than earlier imagined. I'm sincerely and genuinely sorry for over-rating you.

Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! He pain am die. ..
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by coolplanet: 9:45pm On May 28, 2016
louqas:

Wrong
Mr from an unbiased generation
They cannot chose to destroy their environment because by the time they are done polluting their region that will start invading our region . The economy does not depend solely on their resources their resources only account for the highest foreign exchange . Agriculture contribute more to the economy than oil

Are u talking about agriculture of today or future.i bet ur wife had not gone to buy tomatoes from the market of today.if the economy does not depend on their resources, tell me what Nigeria is producing presently.absolutely nothing. The truth is better my friend.be wise
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Josephjnr(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2016
Some talk about war as if it's riot. Let war come,just two things will be our gain:death and suffering(not for Nigerians or Biafrans alone but for all). Open your mind and pick out the truth in all situations. For Gods sake we are not the only/first country with multiple ethnic groups. Let Biafra stand on her own,you will resume this over again. Then it may not be Hausa,Yoruba's.........dis DAT. It will be among you same to 9ja. Let's be sincere, patriotic and work together for 9ja to bench US.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by higherpower: 7:34pm On May 29, 2016
Growingboi:

Thank God that the EFCC know their boundary. Even Tompolo is giving Nigeria headache now let alone GEJ. Oga Buhari, kindly warn your boys o

“From what we have, what was sent to us was based on media reports.
Those who brought the letter have not disclosed any fact yet.
“So far, they have to come up with more evidence. We will certainly demand
for concrete evidence against the ex-President from the aggrieved who
wrote us. And it is strange that a petitioner or an individual will have to
give the EFCC a deadline to do its work.”

Hussein Mubarak who ruled Egypt for almost 30yrs is standing trial even on live support n Egypt hasn't fallen. Let nobody deceive u, NO ONE IS MORE NIGERIA than others. GEJ can be arrested n nothing will happen just like nothing happened when he lost after all the threat u and it co-travellers issued before election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra 100% Built By Igbos Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack; Special NAF Commandos Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos / Journalist Arrested For ‘collaborating’ With Boko Haram In Niger [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.