Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,790 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. (4646 Views)

Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic / Niger Delta Avengers Are Criminals! - Ateke Tom says / The Vice President Is Twitting.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:25am On May 28, 2016
Where's that Old Dullard Buhari that said he will Crush Niger delta Avengers like Boko haram grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Expect Sunday, Monday and Tuesday Bombings on the way tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

APC wailers Go and Die in Lagooon

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by EasternLeopard: 7:26am On May 28, 2016
Stop oil production completely in the SE and SS.

Lagos oil must fund Nigeria responsibilities without 13% derivation. angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by xelly: 7:27am On May 28, 2016
This is what you get when you are lead by slowpoke. A government that promised 97% gain to parasites and 5% to hen that lay the golden egg. Government that in itself is divisive and promotes the affair of a region.

Those waiting for elected members from the region to speak should look back during GEJ fight against BH. what did Northern leaders, governors, and elder forum do to support?

What is happening is what Buhari asked for.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by Candyrain(m): 7:31am On May 28, 2016
sammyj:
Let them continue. The end will justify hope they know the implications on thier environment. However, I advise the government use the carrots and stick approach and deal deal with any one of them that refuse to repent!!!

Stale.

Say something else

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by dimieprincess(f): 7:35am On May 28, 2016
kITATITA:
I haven't heard Ben Bruce position on the attacks. Is he in support or against. No elected Ijaw lawmaker has said anything
what are we to say, don't forget the northerners and yo party politicized BOKO HARAM, using it to campaign against our son.
Let APC solve their problem

5 Likes

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by freeze001(f): 7:36am On May 28, 2016
kITATITA:
I haven't heard Ben Bruce position on the attacks. Is he in support or against. No elected Ijaw lawmaker has said anything

How about u ask that minister that was asked about boko haram during his screening and his response was that he had nothing to say against them cos he still had a family and relatives in his northern homeland? undecided

Better still ask Mr President to clarify his 97% and 5% speech cos it seems to have been a major irritant.

Keep waiting for an Ijaw lawmaker...they're putting a speech together.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 7:41am On May 28, 2016
amtalkin:
You can't win government in a fight.

Let there be peace.

How family?

It's better you start surporting your brothers now cos your husband people will soon remember where you are from and they might even give you back seat..

I wonder how you would divide urself in such situation..

1 Like

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by freeze001(f): 7:43am On May 28, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
u smoke weed, wetin concern buhari, if bayelsa and delta fails to pay salary this year, how does that affect edo state, osho always pay salary til tomoro, even paying 25k min.wage, tell d useless ipod avengers to continue d good work, but their end is near.

It's now 'ipod avengers'? I thought u all liked to call some others attache by force so why the connection now? grin
grin
Since it doesn't concern buhari and Edo always pays salary, why are u advocating their 'end'? Na u dem do?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by knightsTempler: 7:47am On May 28, 2016
freeze001:

How about u ask that minister that was asked about boko haram during his screening and his response was that he had nothing to say against them cos he still had a family and relatives in his northern homeland? undecided

Better still ask Mr President to clarify his 97% and 5% speech cos it seems to have been a major irritant.

Keep waiting for an Ijaw lawmaker...they're putting a speech together.

The bolded got ROFLMAO!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by Candyrain(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:
Whew...Oturugbeke.

This is economy crippling mission number 1. Boko Haram were killing and taking lives... We were feel remorseful these ones are blowing pipelines and it seems to be affecting every Nigerian and the economy.

ND Avengers I beg you in the name of Baba God... Make una accept dialogue with FG.

Buhari please give these guys more money, opportunities and jobs like GEJ and Yar A'dua did

Dat is just the problem, they don't want any of what u listed. They'll listen only when u refer to their listed demands.

1 Like

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by thwarrior72: 7:51am On May 28, 2016
amtalkin:
You can't win government in a fight.

Let there be peace.
Keep delluding yourself with such lie. Murmo Gadaffi was once saying thesame thing, today he is history, even with the best arsenal and army in African continent he still lost out, tackless of feather weight buhari and his boys scout cowardice army, who ran across the border at the sound of gun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by ahaika23: 7:56am On May 28, 2016
You all will know that we Niger Deltans are not cowards and fools. This is the beginning. Before the end of June it will all be over.

8 Likes

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by Branzy(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
no drinkable water, no farming and no oil money again, ipod avengers should continue the good work for starving his people,
who told you the Niger deltans has been living in a serene environment with gas flaring

2 Likes

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by amtalkin(f): 8:01am On May 28, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

How family?

It's better you start surporting your brothers now cos your husband people will soon remember where you are from and they might even give you back seat..

I wonder how you would divide urself in such situation..

Explain pls
Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by wxyz1: 8:07am On May 28, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
u smoke weed, wetin concern buhari, if bayelsa and delta fails to pay salary this year, how does that affect edo state, osho always pay salary til tomoro, even paying 25k min.wage, tell d useless ipod avengers to continue d good work, but their end is near.
you are not from Edo, animal dont you see the change APC is giving to Nigeria, blind follower.i am an Edo. so just keep quiet. where are you people when fulani herdsmen destroying every community they came across, you and your bubu keep quiet. dont claim Edo you are from north east

6 Likes

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by iflywithbuhari(f): 8:19am On May 28, 2016
Goodwork boys. Keep up the work and bring Buhari to his knees

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 8:20am On May 28, 2016
amtalkin:

Explain pls

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by amtalkin(f): 8:23am On May 28, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'm 100% Igbo. So don't fear for me
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by bigval(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2016
kITATITA:
He has openly condemned them in one of his common sense interviews and asked for the government to dialogue with them, as the dialogue is free
Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by Osama10(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2016
smiley
Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by Fyno: 8:43am On May 28, 2016
When buhari decides not to fund amnesty but pushes a bill for establishment of northeast development commissione with funds from Niger delta.

When oil exploration in the north takes more fund than NDDC from 2016 budget.

When SS and SS becomes 5% and others 97%

When 90% of oil wells are owned by northerners,whose always at the corridors of power whether APC OR PDP

when Buhari decides to arrest Nnamdi KANU who before we thought was making noise but now is our Messiah, the Elijah of our time,all his prophecies are coming to passpass

This is just the Genesis,by the time we get to Malachi Buhari must kweta.

4 Likes

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by Goke7: 8:43am On May 28, 2016
Those who are thinking the economy will finally collapse are getting it wrong, PMB has got this covered and anticipated this all along. The oil revenue expected in 2016 budget is all time low this time around.

You think udoma and adeosun were talking rubbish when that said the budget won't be 100% implemented? It is the states especially from the ss that will groan more especially when their allocations start dwindling hence govs from delta, bayelsa and rivers are already shouting.

I have been saying this for some time now those NDA are wasting their time, oil will never develop anywhere and has never. The FG share of revenue is not affected, forget whatever they are saying, reason PMB is not too bothered right now.
Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by Rose2014: 8:45am On May 28, 2016
Candyrain:

Stale.

Say something else

lol abi o that line is clearly not working again
Good morning my love

1 Like

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by ahaika23: 8:47am On May 28, 2016
[s]
Goke7:
Those who are thinking the economy will finally collapse are getting it wrong, PMB has got this covered and anticipated this all along. The oil revenue expected in 2016 budget is all time low this time around.

You think udoma and adeosun were talking rubbish when that said the budget won't be 100% implemented? It is the states especially from the ss that will groan more especially when their allocations start dwindling hence govs from delta, bayelsa and rivers are already shouting.

I have been saying this for some time now those NDA are wasting their time, oil will never develop anywhere and has never. The FG share of revenue is not affected, forget whatever they are saying, reason PMB is not too bothered right now.
[/s]

Are you trying to console yourself or what? Watch what will happen to Osun, Kebbi, Katsina states etc. We can bunker and start selling our crude in the black market because buhari's Navy cannot mann the whole sea. Guess what, Niger Delta Republic will spring forth from the creeks and a massive industrialized and tech advanced society is what you will see. You guys should begin exporting cows if you have any plans for your future.

3 Likes

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by eziokwubundunuwa: 8:48am On May 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Choi!! Buhari is finished!! We are finally going below 1 million bpd

And you're happy about it? Hopefully you'll be happy when military action starts at exhaustion of diplomacy.
Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by banki(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2016
EasternLeopard:
Stop oil production completely in the SE and SS.

Lagos oil must fund Nigeria responsibilities without 13% derivation. angry

South east? Oil production.....like in imo and abia?
Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by dimieprincess(f): 9:15am On May 28, 2016
Goke7:

see this and confirm for your gullible sense that oil is the bedrock of Nigeria
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/204103-revenue-drops-federal-states-others-share-n281-5-billion-april.html
Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by coolmc(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2016
Incase u quote me I didn't reply u... I was banned .... But now am back... Is called BB... Back and better... De more u ban me De more I break the law.. Am better off not being ban... Cos I can create hundreds of emails within few minutes....

I know Nigerian dey won't understand it... Just like NDA....

U pray for change God gave u buhari!!!

Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by Candyrain(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2016
Rose2014:

lol abi o that line is clearly not working again
Good morning my love

Good morning sweetheart,
How are u? kiss

Don't mind them, when they have nothing new to say they keep repeating the same bullcrap.

I'll honestly like to see the almighty Lagos feed the entire nation after crude oil production goes to 0 million bpd. grin
Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by Nobody: 9:31am On May 28, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
its obvious u are not in edo state ride on nda
Re: Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. by coolmc(m): 9:39am On May 28, 2016
Goke7:

are u a foolish dude.. or u re trying to like like one? ... If u re trying to look like one... Then u re De baddest.... Cos u leave no trace on ur part!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Debunks Rumour Of Another Opportunity For Fresh PVC Registration / Presidential Campaign Flag Off: APC Takes Over Godswill Akpabio Stadium [Photos] / Presidential Election Tribunal: History In The Making As We Await Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.