Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,599 members, 7,951,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Global Outreach Day (2016) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Global Outreach Day (2016) (467 Views)

Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo / Today 27/05/2017 Is Global Outreach Day / Volunteer Evangelistic Outreach Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Global Outreach Day (2016) by Danthesage(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2016
[/i]Don't let today pass without you sharing your salvation experience with someone.

Have you ever imagined how life would be if you could have someone who would love you more than you love yourself, someone who could unendingly care about and for you, someone who could defend your life with his, someone who would momentously think about you, someone who would stay closer to you more than a lover, someone who would never desert nor leave you in lurch. Friend, I mean, someone who would ever fulfill his promises to you?
I’m glad to introduce to you that one Man, who loves you far more than you could imagine, a Man who dotes on you daily, a Man who is a friend of sinners, a Man who saves, as in, I mean, a Man who became a curse so that you could be blessed. This man is no other person than our Lord Jesus Christ the lover of your soul.
Jesus paid for your sins, past, present and future, He dealt with it all right there on the Cross of Calvary. He longs for you, He wants to help you and He yearns to have fellowship with you. He says in Revelation chapter 3 verse 20 that “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock, if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him and will sup with him, and he with me.” Why not open the door of your life to Him today and allow Him fill those voids and emptiness in your life? Oh! are you asking how will you do it? It is quite simple and stressless, just say the following prayer with faith in your heart “Jesus, I believe you died for me, please come and have your rightful place in my life, be my Lord and savior” (AMEN). YES! THAT IS IT!!
Always remember that Jesus cares about you more than you care about yourself, He watches over you more than you could think and He loves you unconditionally more than you deserve or desire.

Happy Global Outreach Day (2016).

(1) (Reply)

Muhammed Also Predicted In Have Shut Purana. / FORGIVEN By Fr. Gerald M. Musa / The Value Of The Human Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.