Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,615 members, 7,975,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:14 AM

Dn't Be His Little Dirty Secrete: Advice To Sing Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dn't Be His Little Dirty Secrete: Advice To Sing Ladies (930 Views)

Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband / Man Teaches His Little Sons How To Smoke Sisha, Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dn't Be His Little Dirty Secrete: Advice To Sing Ladies by haberry(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2016
Dear Single sisters, An affair with a Married Man will steal your destiny. He is not worth such a sacrifice.

Re: Dn't Be His Little Dirty Secrete: Advice To Sing Ladies by Cutehector(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2016
And sugar boiz,

An affair with married women will steal ur destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dn't Be His Little Dirty Secrete: Advice To Sing Ladies by Nobody: 7:43am On May 28, 2016
They can't deny they love it when it starts wink.....

Ts when they wanna take over another woman's sweat tat we gotta worry..undecided
Re: Dn't Be His Little Dirty Secrete: Advice To Sing Ladies by haberry(m): 7:52am On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
And sugar boiz,

An affair with married women will steal ur destiny.
. . Tel em as wel. But it's more common wit ladies.
Re: Dn't Be His Little Dirty Secrete: Advice To Sing Ladies by Cutehector(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2016
haberry:

Tel em as wel. But it's more common wit ladies.
yea yea. I hav a wedding ring, tho i"m very much single buh someone happend to sell it for me, I just bought it.. 2years bak wen I was in NYSC camp in kogi, I just formed a habit of putting on the ring occasionally.

Then any lady I meet, the first thing she looks at is my ring and be like oh, r u married, I say yes cool. Den suddenly she starts acting funny towards me.

Even to the extent, one went out of d way, daringly to seduce me right on the parade ground during the camp exit ceremony, like she was all over me, givin me signs to take her out after camp so we can have sex and probably give her my 19800 grin

As a wise guy I am, I just looked up to the skies, after I withdrew from her and laughed.

My brother, fear women.
Re: Dn't Be His Little Dirty Secrete: Advice To Sing Ladies by haberry(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
yea yea. I hav a wedding ring, tho i"m very much single buh someone happend to sell it for me, I just bought it.. 2years bak wen I was in NYSC camp in kogi, I just formed a habit of putting on the ring occasionally.

Then any lady I meet, the first thing she looks at is my ring and be like oh, r u married, I say yes cool. Den suddenly she starts acting funny towards me.

Even to the extent, one went out of d way, daringly to seduce me right on the parade ground during the camp exit ceremony, like she was all over me, givin me signs to take her out after camp so we can have sex and probably give her my 19800 grin

As a wise guy I am, I just looked up to the skies, after I withdrew from her and laughed.

My brother, fear women.
Why are they attracted to married men in the first place? is it the ring dat dey are attracted to or is it d freedom married men gives dat single guys don't giv?
Re: Dn't Be His Little Dirty Secrete: Advice To Sing Ladies by Cutehector(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2016
haberry:

Why are they attracted to married men in the first place? is it the ring dat dey are attracted to or is it d freedom married men gives dat single guys don't giv?
well in my little understanding to that effect, i'd say their reasons may be that married men hv got the ability to cater for their needs and the less drama.

They feel married men are more responsible dan their single male counterparts.

But the facts still remains the same, most women are willing to date any class of man as long as he meets her needs. Be him younger, or single, or married or very much older.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Siblings - TWINS / Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today / Wow!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.