Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Again Blew Up Nembe 1, 2 And 3 Brass To Bonny Trunk Line - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Again Blew Up Nembe 1, 2 And 3 Brass To Bonny Trunk Line (916 Views)

Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri / "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / BREAKING! @Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nembe 1, 2 And 3 Brass To Bonny Trunk Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Again Blew Up Nembe 1, 2 And 3 Brass To Bonny Trunk Line by juventino: 8:15am On May 28, 2016
Please see their tweet at 2:15am today, Saturday 28th May 2016

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Again Blew Up Nembe 1, 2 And 3 Brass To Bonny Trunk Line by superstar1(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2016
Congratulations.

More power to your bombing.

Unfortunately PMB only needs to increase VAT to 10% and Stamp Duty to N100 and he will shore up his revenue.

PMB should declare state of emergency in Bayelsa and Delta with immediate effect and automatic alacrity , remove the Governors and let the Military Administrator of the 2 states be Buratai. This is bordering on economic sabotage, a treasonable felony offence. Hence, the SOE.

If they want to make the country ungovernable for you, make their homes uninhabitable for them too by turning their homes/communities to hell for them.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Again Blew Up Nembe 1, 2 And 3 Brass To Bonny Trunk Line by DRISKLEF(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2016
My country is in a great danger, on the verge of collapse.
God how did we get here? Everything is tumbling, economic hardship. No electricity, fuel 's no longer affordable, tomatoe is like Gold in my country - now to make stew for my children even on children's day, na wahala.

Life's become hell for the common man in my country, God how did we get here?!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Again Blew Up Nembe 1, 2 And 3 Brass To Bonny Trunk Line by payosehtor(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

Unfortunately PMB only needs to increase VAT to 10% and Stamp Duty to N100 and he will shore up his revenue.

PMB should declare state of emergency in Bayelsa and Delta with immediate effect and automatic alacrity , remove the Governors and let the Military Administrator of the 2 states be Buratai. This is bordering on economic sabotage, a treasonable felony offence. Hence, the SOE.

If they want to make the country ungovernable for you, make their homes uninhabitable for them too by turning their homes/communities to hell for them.
Don't preempt bro, let them do their worst first. as for now, Bagelsa and Delta state are still competing for who get his shear of the state of emergency to be headed by one col....... their eyes go clear
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Again Blew Up Nembe 1, 2 And 3 Brass To Bonny Trunk Line by AngelAhnie(f): 9:50am On May 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Again Blew Up Nembe 1, 2 And 3 Brass To Bonny Trunk Line by luckylucky: 10:05am On May 28, 2016
This government has not been smart enough to take bull by his horns. Due to the nature of my job, I have worked in almost oil fields in Niger Delta regions. Honestly when it comes to securing offshore workers and Oil facilities Tompolo is really dependable and respected among these Scavengers. Working against Tompolo will certainly gives the government sleepless night, govt at all levels should try to make a peace deals with Tompolo if really we want this monsters to stop reigns. Tompolo is a father of all these boys I can assure Federal government that if peace deals is ascertained today with Tompolo this region will have peace.
These NDA are new groups of lazy and coward Creek Bois who cannot even speak in front of Tompolo, they are taking advantage of the fact that Tompolo is on exile.
Federal government should not depends on our weak Naval, I remembered vividly that some of these men in uniform used to vomiting and weak as if they want to die when the sea is rolling and pounding, leaving their guns with chief Cook. Those of us that work in Gulf of Guiene can confirm this.
Let government pardon Tompolo and let Nigeria be peaceful .
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Again Blew Up Nembe 1, 2 And 3 Brass To Bonny Trunk Line by sugarbelly1: 10:25am On May 28, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Again Blew Up Nembe 1, 2 And 3 Brass To Bonny Trunk Line by HammerTheirPapa(f): 10:57am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

I agree with you Mr qwerty muscle, please you go into the creeks and get the job done for the fulanis. Many have gone.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Again Blew Up Nembe 1, 2 And 3 Brass To Bonny Trunk Line by superstar1(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

I agree with you Mr qwerty muscle, please you go into the creeks and get the job done for the fulanis. Many have gone.

Who do you think will engage in your guerialla warfare?

Hell fire will be raining from heaven, as it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, night will be turned into day.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Again Blew Up Nembe 1, 2 And 3 Brass To Bonny Trunk Line by HammerTheirPapa(f): 11:13am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:

Who do you think will engage in your guerialla warfare?

Hell fire will be raining from heaven, as it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, night will be turned into day.

Ok sir, I would like to see you in real action in the creeks not mouth action. Are you yoruba muslim! grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Again Blew Up Nembe 1, 2 And 3 Brass To Bonny Trunk Line by superstar1(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Ok sir, I would like to see you in real action in the creeks not mouth action. Are you yoruba muslim! grin

The people that will lit the bonfire are at your doorstep and it is only a matter of time and hell fire will be rained down. Don't dare to look back, or else you will turn into a pillar of salt.

I am a yoruba christian. Are you an ijaw Owuamapu? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Islam Is Religion Of Peace...proof! / Beremx Today Is Sunday / VIDEO: 5-year Old Primary 2 Boy Mocks Nigerian Leaders For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.