Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) (1527 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Meets 2face (Hilarious Photo) / "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) / Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) by janzguy: 8:45am On May 28, 2016
At the first glance you might think he was referring to the car, but his dreams are actually bigger than the car. Lolz!!

www.divineloveudorji..com/2016/02/hilarious-photo-of-day.html

Re: When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 28, 2016
Confused..
Re: When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) by Nature8(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2016
Lol..
Re: When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) by Ladycloud(f): 8:51am On May 28, 2016
Lol angry
Re: When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On May 28, 2016
I dnt really understand
Re: When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) by Tolexander: 8:57am On May 28, 2016
Big price materials aren't necessarily the Needs in a big dream!
Re: When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) by UrWorstNitemare: 9:03am On May 28, 2016
undecided

Re: When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) by janzguy: 9:04am On May 28, 2016
praizeblog:
I dnt really understand
look again, you would understand
Re: When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) by absoluteSuccess: 9:09am On May 28, 2016
praizeblog:
I dnt really understand

The man went through to get the short he's wearing,

meanwhile he's blind to the wealth or enormous sacrifice that the man who owns the mansion and the Rolls Royce (at the background of his pix) went through to acquire his wealth.

meaning you can do great or enormous sacrifice to have your desires. But God helps its the right thing compare to the value of wealth around that you are not seeing.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 9:26am On May 28, 2016
3 bottles of orijin for you there wink
absoluteSuccess:

meanwhile he's blind to the wealth or enormous sacrifice that the man who owns the mansion and the Rolls Royce (at the background of his pix) went through to acquire his wealth.

meaning you can do great or enormous sacrifice to have your desires. But God helps its the right thing compare to the value of wealth around that you are not seeing.
Re: When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 28, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

hmmmm now I understand U... nice one

1 Like

Re: When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) by absoluteSuccess: 9:52am On May 28, 2016
nikkypearl:
3 bottles of orijin for you there wink

Lolz, pretty damsel.
Re: When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) by olarhtunji(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2016
wait let me call lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Which Song Is Your Ringing Tone? / Eye Witness Reveals How Infinix Hotnote Exploded In His Room(pics) / Nigerian Billionaire Arthur Eze Sprays Money In Bundles At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.