Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,972 members, 7,880,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency (50570 Views)

Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements / Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 28, 2016
Long live mr president
Long live Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by gistyinka(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2016
Very interesting..

Guys can you score As the presidency as listed out the achievement of President Buhari in his first year in office, my question now goes to you -- can you Score Buhari's One-Year in Office?

Score Buhari's One-Year in Office? Presidency Lists Buhari’s Achievements in His First Year in Office as Nigeria President
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by hansad: 12:16pm On May 28, 2016
Leprosy Fingers don't achieve anything.

Buhari fingers are leprosy infested.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by gurunlocker: 12:17pm On May 28, 2016
They shouldn't have done this, all I am seeing is "Boko Haram "...... are they mad? do they want to be unfortunate?
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by pinkyliceous(f): 12:17pm On May 28, 2016
All these lies that APC is lying, God is watching you.

Imagine lying that they bought sophisticated weapons for soldiers.

When?

All that you listed as your achievements are Fafafa Fowl!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Dollyak(f): 12:18pm On May 28, 2016
Tax force is taking too much fund

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 28, 2016
Baba dura never Achieved any thing.
If you think say i day lie ask in wife mama dura. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by NigerDeltaSon: 12:19pm On May 28, 2016
uduokirika1:
In summary

1. Improved security in the. NE only

2. Improved resolve to fight corruption

3. Still trying to figure out something if still
any!

REALITY ON GROUND

1. Economy = 0
2. Education = 0
3. Infrastructural development = 0
4. Food security = 0
5. Health = 0
6. Power = 0
7. Trade and investment = 0
8. International Relations/policies = 0
9. Fuel = 0
10. National peace = 0

Objectively, You can now be the judge!

Your head correct

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by GOFRONT(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2016
I still thankGod for Cardreader!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 28, 2016
PMB as long as I am concerned has NO agenda for his government/Nigeria and moreso, been a fulani man has hand in B/H so defeat or not won't be achievment if there is any at hand.
uduokirika1:
In summary

1. Improved security in the. NE only

2. Improved resolve to fight corruption

3. Still trying to figure out something if still
any!

REALITY ON GROUND

1. Economy = 0
2. Education = 0
3. Infrastructural development = 0
4. Food security = 0
5. Health = 0
6. Power = 0
7. Trade and investment = 0
8. International Relations/policies = 0
9. Fuel = 0
10. National peace = 0

Objectively, You can now be the judge!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by tammie24: 12:21pm On May 28, 2016
Craze man!
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by garlicrey(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2016
BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!!

With Corruption a bag of pure water was N80
Without Corruption a bag of pure water is N150
With Corruption dollar was N180
Without Corruption dollar is N400
With Corruption I have 20hrs electricity at low tariff
Without Corruption I have 7hrs electricity
with 45% increase in tariff
With Corruption keke to my house takes N50
Without Corruption keke to my house takes N100
WithCorruption smallest indomie was N40
Without Corruption smallest indomie is N60
The list can go on and on but I just have to end it and take a stand......
# IStandWithCorruption
#Bringbackourcorruption.
#BuharibringbackNigeria.
#Bringbacknaira.

If with Corruption Dollar was N180 and without Corruption Dollar is now N425,
Brother and Sisters, you will agree with me that we need corruption in this country...
Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes, it reduced to 3. Then now it's 2.
In years to come, you'll open Sardine and see "Try Again"

15 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by robosky02(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2016
chai naija lol grin
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by adekayo1234(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2016
favouredseed:
The achievements plenty
in short Nigerians behave like sinusoidal wave form, one minute they are singing your praise, another minute they're shouting crucify him!

4 years will soon be over, then we will know whether to kick out Buhari or to retain him
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by One1after: 12:26pm On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Did he also list that Buhari's daughters now fly first class to Britain at 5 million naira per flight.

Travel out of your Abia state for once, How can Nigeria to England first class ticket be 5million naira, even Emirates first class from Nigeria to far away Australia is not even 5million. Stop spreading lies everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by berrystunn(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Abimbola29(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2016
Dmillionaire:
some people self!!!

Even buharia knows he is a failure after one year in office. It is only his zombies that are putting up all these useless grammatical blunders and piffling all in the name of achievement.

Blind Bathimus
I don't know how to respond to your post, but you should at least give our president some credit he tried just in 1years so much has been achieved !!!compared to 16yrs of pdp

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Sanchase: 12:27pm On May 28, 2016
This is a long list of failure, fighting security and corruption isn't any good when the poor masses are worse off due to exorbitant cost of living.

Buhari needs to resign.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by excel101(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2016
All these achievements and no impart in the economy. Its as good as nothing cos Nigerians are suffering more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by pendusky(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
If u have a four hours exam and u are graded based on one hour how would u feel

Some people enter exam Hall rush and start writing in the first few minutes and people would say yes they are smart and hang mid way
Some will us 45 min to read all the questions and solve them in his mind before writing and eventually finish
Buhari has four years, judge him after that

What is this one saying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2016
uduokirika1:

Oga. If you are admitted for a four years. Course in the university and out of the 20 courses you wrote in your FIRST YEAR -(100level) you were able to pass just 2 (Security in d Northeast SNE-111 and Anti-Corruption in Nigeria ACN- 121) with 18 carryovers!!!!

Don't u think a student with such an abysmal performance ought to be advised to withdraw from the institution?!!
Lol the difference is this the course are once a year challenge not but governance is not like that, u have for years to rule and the judgement has been fixed for four years so let him flex his given time

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by NaijaFutbol: 12:28pm On May 28, 2016
Ultimate Search

for Buhari's Acheivement

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2016
all the aforelisted so-called achievements by this dumb administrattion is simply their function/obligations. therefore refering to those obligations as achievements is an error on the part of whoever stated them. this adminisyration achievements should be those stuff that has a direct positive bearing on the lives of every citizen both old and young and not any arm of the fed govt such as the millitary as stated above

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by ogawisdom(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2016
His major achievement is dt he has impoverished Nigerians angry Buhari E no go better for u for this world sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by robosky02(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2016
if you ask me

Jonathan would have continued with the transformation agenda for Nigeria

while

Buhari whose only agenda was corruption be made EFCC boss

this that what he can do

why give him presidency, when the even the cattle's in his home has remain 67 since 1983
how can the economy increase?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by pennywys(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2016
APC antics
too doom to be called achievements
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by mainfuullll: 12:31pm On May 28, 2016
[url]lindaikejisblog.ml/2016/effect-of-masturbating[/url]

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by chimauga(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2016
I believed what achievement means is, what you initiated, executes and succeeded, all these mentioned above is either initiated by Goodluck or past regime,
Like war on NE is been fought by weapons bought by past govt,
BVN was initiated past govt.
Single acct, was invented by Goodluck, but was waiting for second tenure to start it off
Fight to corruption is what I believe is the war on opposition, making it a baseless war.

For me I belive that last 1 year In office is a waste

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by timibofa1: 12:32pm On May 28, 2016
Buhari and Apc should better close their filty months. who do think they are deceiving, are we foreigners? Buhari and APC have achieve nothing in 100days. wasted Days

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
If u have a four hours exam and u are graded based on one hour how would u feel

Some people enter exam Hall rush and start writing in the first few minutes and people would say yes they are smart and hang mid way
Some will us 45 min to read all the questions and solve them in his mind before writing and eventually finish
Buhari has four years, judge him after that

Even though I hate to admit, but what you said is the bitter truth. He has four years.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Esperooke(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2016
One thing is sure, wailers will continue to wail. Thats their stock in trade. Do I blame them? No, I blame their warped mentality.
God bless Buhari
God bless wailers
God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.