Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,372 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants (54917 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Nobody: 12:12am On May 29, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

You need comprehension lessons
too harsh and undiplomatic. Political rehab is on the mild side, which connotes change of ideology. Anyways, good luck!
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by mindtricks: 12:18am On May 29, 2016
chrisblack:
I just pity u and ur family when ordinary recruit aks you to kneel down while u and ur house hold thank him for punishing u. Then u will know say khaki no be leather. If the militant are sure of them self why the hid and seek they should come out boldly and face the army. All this attack unguarded facilities. Shows they are afraid of confronting. The army

Those guys have their mode of operation, not conventional war. They are already crippling the economy which is already costing the government alot and have weighed the risks of their attacks against a government led by a former Military Dictator which cares more about the oil money than the welfare of the Niger Deltans.
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by mindtricks: 12:28am On May 29, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
which knee? i have given d army two order- 1. they should fry any fly that come 1km to d pipeline 2. if any army should die, d people in that community should relocate, becos d community should be level down, no fly should remain in d next 24hrs.

Listen to yourself. Same mentality that promotes disregard for lives of Niger Deltans is why the militants are willing to take up arms. It doesn't matter to you if innocent lives who have no sympathy or support for militancy be wasted in a bid to guarantee availability of oil money?

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by bashydemy(m): 12:41am On May 29, 2016
youngeagle:
we all wants a peaceful environment,the bombing won't bring peace neither will military actions,but simple dialogue is the key,bro this Economy its costing all of us a lot
A good leader don't dialogue with terrorist and rebel, all the Govt need to do is deploy military to that region and wipe them out the same wey they did to the ogoni people of odi town. Why will a sane group wake up one day and started bombing pipe lines that you said belong to you. Make the military catch ehn.
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by youngeagle(m): 12:47am On May 29, 2016
bashydemy:
A good leader don't dialogue with terrorist and rebel, all the Govt need to do is deploy military to that region and wipe them out the same wey they did to the ogoni people of odi town. Why will a sane group wake up one day and started bombing pipe lines that you said belong to you. Make the military catch ehn.
it sounds so easy saying,those guys are Nigerians and people living there are also Nigerians,kill them all but one persons that survives will be more deadlier than this its now an Ideology which peaceful pact can solve Biafra is a typical example.
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by mrkings84(m): 1:14am On May 29, 2016
Pisure or i no belif
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by t2luv1: 6:59am On May 29, 2016
asha90:

Niger Delta people should be respected because without their black gold there is no Nigeria.

Please tell me how much respect do Nigeria need to give Niger Delta people? I am confuse maybe you can help me. The government has given billions and billion of dollars to the region and what is the outcome to show for the all money spent. The people of Niger Delta need to look inward at a mirror to see the actual enemy.

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by bashydemy(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2016
youngeagle:
it sounds so easy saying,those guys are Nigerians and people living there are also Nigerians,kill them all but one persons that survives will be more deadlier than this its now an Ideology which peaceful pact can solve Biafra is a typical example.
Really? Please since OBJ order the army to March into ogoni land please has anyone there ever been deadlier? Hmmmm make we dey see.
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by freshcvvs: 3:07pm On May 29, 2016
mindtricks:

Pray, they win and government won't regret her style of handling issue of the region. Info has it that Nigerian soldiers are being killed in the Niger Delta without it being reported in the media.

i should pray militant should win? you normal?
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by back2sender: 1:28pm On May 30, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Try it and see war/ICC hit Buhari your illiterate god. grin
Small display wen our gallant army boys go do una disappear enter bush dey icc, genocide. Why not wait and fight as una dey boast. We will start chasing you people from lagos Awon Oloshi omoale jatijati 5% children of hate.
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by mindtricks: 7:07pm On May 30, 2016
freshcvvs:

i should pray militant should win? you normal?

A normal person won't quote an abnormal person, will he?
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by freshcvvs: 9:01pm On May 30, 2016
mindtricks:

A normal person won't quote an abnormal person, will he?
Yes, when he needs treatment.

like it's done in YABALEFT
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by mindtricks: 11:58pm On May 30, 2016
freshcvvs:

Yes, when he needs treatment.

like it's done in YABALEFT

Dearie, it's done in YABALEFT?

That's why I quoted freshcvvs!
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Horus(m): 12:15am On May 31, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9GLCLCHy8A

[size=14pt]Nigerian Army Commissions Gun Boats to tackle militancy
in the Niger delta[/size]

The Chief of Defence Staff, General Gabriel Olonishakin says the armed forces is prepared to tackle resurgence of militancy in the Niger delta region. He made this known while commissioning twelve refurbished gun boats by the two brigade Nigerian army in Okrika, Rivers state
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by freshcvvs: 7:45am On May 31, 2016
mindtricks:

Dearie, it's done in YABALEFT?

That's why I quoted freshcvvs!

But i quoted you first which means you're the "mad" man here being quoted by someone trying to get you help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years / Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.