Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,124 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Ican Is To Accounts While What Is To Agriculturist - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ican Is To Accounts While What Is To Agriculturist (394 Views)

Agriculturist Lets Meet!!!!!! / Opportunity For Agriculturist To Meet / Business Skills You Need To Be Outstanding As An Agriculturist... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ican Is To Accounts While What Is To Agriculturist by abula112(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2016
Hav been worndering what profesional body is to an agriculturist,plant breeding specifically, i will love more light to be shed pls,as am thinking of a professional than masters degree
Re: Ican Is To Accounts While What Is To Agriculturist by RealAdewole(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2016
i dnt think so
Re: Ican Is To Accounts While What Is To Agriculturist by divineappo(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2016
abula112:
Hav been worndering what profesional body is to an agriculturist,plant breeding specifically, i will love more light to be shed pls,as am thinking of a professional than masters degree
unlike ICAN, agriculture is practical, carry your matchet or cutlass and enter the Bush and plant your seeds, when you start harvesting and counting your millions, that's your Professional Certificate. Shikena
Re: Ican Is To Accounts While What Is To Agriculturist by Ademat7(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2016
abula112:
Animal science have a professional body,they conduct exam and do induction

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil And Cashew Nut For Sale At Cheaper Price / Clean Sesame Seed Available In Lagos / Old Layers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.