Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,071 members, 7,880,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) (1024 Views)

Could This Be True? Ladies Prefer Slim, Skinny Guys To Huge, Hefty Guys? / This is Annoyingly True. LADIES Have Your Say (picture) / Guys Is It True? Ladies What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) by Oluwaxhango(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2016
Not for all girl tho.. Some are very stingy with it ;-)

Re: TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) by Nobody: 10:24am On May 28, 2016
VERY TRUE
Re: TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) by stigmond(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2016
Not in all situation man...

1 Like

Re: TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) by Hazardd(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2016
this one day strong smiley
Re: TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 28, 2016
Yeah...its true smiley
Re: TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) by samsam2019: 10:39am On May 28, 2016
500% wrong. Girls these days are kind of insane.

They only want to date the asshole.

Before I got married I was an asshole and it worked for me 100%. I got more poocee than the good guys who treat dem right

1 Like

Re: TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) by cyprus000: 10:46am On May 28, 2016
Hazardd:
this one day strong smiley
[size=13pt]
Totally flawed in Nigeria.

Give naija chap love. Next, she go ask you say na love I go chop?

You mistakenly provoke cun decide to spend with reckless abandon. Next, she go ask you say na bcs you manage buy house for my mama and papa, send my siblings to uni and buy me one yeye range Rover, na him you no want allow person hear word. No be your mate dey buy aeroplane for their woman as birthday giftgrin

We no fit talk about romance na! cos dem carry F9 for that departmentgrin

With the the way things dey now, e overt say the exception to the afore listed triat dun go extinct
[/size]
Re: TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) by Oluwaxhango(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2016
samsam2019:
500% wrong. Girls these days are kind of insane.

They only want to date the asshole.

Before I got married I was an asshole and it worked for me 100%. I got more poocee than the good guys who treat dem right
That makes the both of us.. Not married tho

1 Like

Re: TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) by Hazardd(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Totally flawed in Nigeria.

Give naija chap love. Next, she go ask you say na love I go chop?

You mistakenly provoke cun decide to spend with reckless abandon. Next, she go ask you say na bcs you manage buy house for my mama and papa, send my siblings to uni and buy me one yeye range Rover, na him you no want allow person hear word. No be your mate dey buy aeroplane for their woman as birthday giftgrin

We no fit talk about romance na! cos dem carry F9 for that departmentgrin

With the the way things dey now, e overt say the exception to the afore listed triat dun go extinct
[/size]

I dey tell you bro lol
Re: TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) by vchykp(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2016
Not all women tho
Re: TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) by samsam2019: 10:56am On May 28, 2016
Oluwaxhango:

That makes the both of us.. Not married tho

Re: TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) by demiladegold(f): 4:58pm On May 28, 2016
loving a girl is not enough.... showing her the love is all that matters that's why girls fall in love with guys that are just lying to them cuz those guys do a great job in showing them love....

treat a girl like a queen and shell make u feel special....

just that definitions of showing love for girls are different.. for some its money and some its just care and trust.....

I rest my case
Re: TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) by pikin1(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2016
No amount of love can stop a randy woman from gallivanting

(1) (Reply)

I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. / If Your Life Had A Soundtrack, Which Artist, Album, Or Song Would It Be? / This Is Crazy! See What Nigerian Guy Wrote About Rape On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.