Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? (5072 Views)

What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? / 5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by guydangerous(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Why not, this is terrific!
But are you seeing what I'm saw?
I don't know why iOS is so special,they better add android to that list
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2016
guydangerous:
I don't know why iOS is so special,they better add android to that list
Since 2014.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by guydangerous(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Since 2014.
android glorious days are coming.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2016
guydangerous:
android glorious days are coming.
I can smell it.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by guydangerous(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
I can smell it.
lol,guy you funny oh.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:13pm On May 30, 2016
guydangerous:
lol,guy you funny oh.
I see you're waiting for a night plan, which of them?
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by guydangerous(m): 12:02am On May 31, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I see you're waiting for a night plan, which of them?
ain't browsing tonight.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:20am On May 31, 2016
guydangerous:
ain't browsing tonight.
Ahh, mine ain't connecting at all. MTN's ruined me.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:21am On May 31, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Ahh, mine ain't connecting at all. MTN's bleed me.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:21am On May 31, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Ahh, mine ain't connecting at all. MTN's bleed me.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 2:09am On May 31, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
This time last year, it would have been merely fanciful to have the notion of playing HD games on your Android device. But events have occurred, technology has evolved and the Android Platform has seen massive growth in capability and users, thereby taking the spotlight and getting attention from developers.

Telltale games was going to be an instant hit and it was no surprise after the port. Great graphics coupled with smooth gameplay incorporated in The Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game Of Thrones and Tales From The Borderland have made these titles a top priority in any gamer's list.

Rockstar Games can walk into any room and claim to be the best thing ever to happen to the gaming faction and no brows would be raised. Their success climaxed when they decided to port the arguably best PS2 game of all time, Grand Theft Auto; San Andreas, to the platform with the paid game raking over half a million downloads on the Google Play store only. Not to mention other big titles like Vice City, Chinatown Wars, GTA3 and the more recent Liberty City Stories.

EA Sports have never looked back since the splendid success of FIFA 14, with the game having consistent players to this very day. They've been known to explore From intense offline Manger mode in 14, to highly challenging online team mode in 15 and currently an advanced gameplay, console-like graphics, gender merging and almost real celebration choices. You can't go wrong with them.

Incredibly Notable mentions are NOVA 3 and more recently Assassins Creed: Identity.

But eyes will always look, hearts will always long, which console game would you like to hold in your palms and feel in your pockets?

I would be thrilled to witness:
Last Of Us by Naughty Dog;
Red Dead Redemption by Rockstar;
and,
Grand Theft Auto 4 by Rockstar.

What is/are your cravings?

NM: The Pentagon = BaddestguyP, Dynamoo007, Collinz2, Guydangerous and Davthom

What's the name of the game in that picture?
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:59am On May 31, 2016
DhimxyMaxwell:

What's the name of the game in that picture?
Which of them, dude?
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 31, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

These are grand titles, Man, which series of each game would you love to witness?
halo and gears of war will probably never come to mobile unless maybe Microsoft are indeed going to run full windows 10 on their rumored surface phone.games like crysis,borderland the pre sequel are already available on android but they are exclusive to nvidia tetra k1 devices(shield TV and maybe the re-released shield tablet) so its very posibble that once the midrange chip market of regular android devices(flagship chips and GPU are already powerful enough but aren't probably more than 30% of mobile game developers target markets) are powerful enough we might get them
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Collinz2(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2016
guydangerous:
yeah but rockstar didn't think it that way when they developed gta sa for android
yea but why not gta v. I think google should work on this cracking and hacking of app it discourage devs.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Collinz2(m): 8:07am On May 31, 2016
Google should work on gaming console that would be nice.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 31, 2016
Collinz2:
Google should work on gaming console that would be nice.
they have android TV,the problem is most devs won't support it and google won't support it further if devs don't support it(weird right ).there is the nvidia shield android tv and that one even adds console games like crysis,borderland,doom,half life plus PC game streaming(basically a Netflix for gaming) but its only available in america and Europe
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by guydangerous(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2016
Collinz2:
yea but why not gta v. I think google should work on this cracking and hacking of app it discourage devs.
ever heard of born hardcore hackers,no matter the door Google closes they will open another.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by SpaxeX(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

These are grand titles, Man, which series of each game would you love to witness?

It would be just cause then
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Collinz2(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2016
guydangerous:
ever heard of born hardcore hackers,no matter the door Google closes they will open another.
lol, hackers.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Tobyshegz(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2016
My Oh My!!.
GOW, Pro evolution soccer...need these ASAP (i mean on android)
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2016
davthom:
halo and gears of war will probably never come to mobile unless maybe Microsoft are indeed going to run full windows 10 on their rumored surface phone.games like crysis,borderland the pre sequel are already available on android but they are exclusive to nvidia tetra k1 devices(shield TV and maybe the re-released shield tablet) so its very posibble that once the midrange chip market of regular android devices(flagship chips and GPU are already powerful enough but aren't probably more than 30% of mobile game developers target markets) are powerful enough we might get them
Calm down, homie, you're even hotter than your reflection.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:19pm On May 31, 2016
Collinz2:
That's the only diff between the Droid Nation and the i-Fans, Android must be malleable and flexible, you saw the condition, MUST!
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2016
davthom:
they have android TV,the problem is most devs won't support it and google won't support it further if devs don't support it(weird right ).there is the nvidia shield android tv and that one even adds console games like crysis,borderland,doom,half life plus PC game streaming(basically a Netflix for gaming) but its only available in america and Europe
And shun off Asia? No game would hit First-Rate without Japan.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2016
SpaxeX:

It would be just cause then
Then which series of the others would you prefer? Which series of Halo, Crysis and ...?
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2016
Tobyshegz:
My Oh My!!.
GOW, Pro evolution soccer...need these ASAP (i mean on android)
God of War 3 is one hell of a game.
I wonder what konami are scared of, didn't EA prove that this is possible?

Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Which of them, dude?
The first one you uploaded
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Collinz2(m): 6:43pm On May 31, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

God of War 3 is one hell of a game.
I wonder what konami are scared of, didn't EA prove that this is possible?
God of War is a game every one want to play, played it on ps3 and waitin for my nigga to get God of War ascension.

I love it as Konami dump pes on android and for EA make dem go dey one corner all their games has one or two problems.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 31, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Calm down, homie, you're even hotter than your reflection.
I don't get
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2016
DhimxyMaxwell:
The first one you uploaded
The Last of Us

Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2016
davthom:
I don't get
In other words, you are impressive.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 31, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

In mother words, you are impressive.
o...o..kay
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 31, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

In other words, you are impressive.
o..o..Kay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Run Airtel 2gb And 6gb Plans On 3g Networks (bypass 2g Network Limit) / Iphone 12 Pro Max 512gb Replica Fir Sale. / Bbm For Android Live On My Galaxy Note2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.