Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,594 members, 7,978,995 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ex-lawmaker Drags Jonathan To EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-lawmaker Drags Jonathan To EFCC (651 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / 2015 Election: How Chidoka, Adoke, Dudafa Convinced Jonathan to Concede Victory / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-lawmaker Drags Jonathan To EFCC by berlusconib2: 11:41am On May 28, 2016
former member of the Enugu state House of Assembly, Ikenna Ejezie has filed a petition to the EFCC seeking the prosecution of former president Goodluck Jonathan, over alleged mismanagement of $2.1billion arms deal scandal

– Ejezie says the request must be responded to within seven days from the receipt of this letter and as quickly as possible
– EFCC says the petition will be treated on its merit
– EFCC says it is strange that a petitioner or an individual will have to give the EFCC a deadline to do its work
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has received a very first petition seeking the prosecution of former president Goodluck Jonathan, over alleged mismanagement of $2.1billion released to the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA) for arms purchase.
The petition filed to the EFCC, came from a former member of the Enugu state House of Assembly, Ikenna Ejezie, through his counsel, Barrister Osuagwu Ugochukwu.
Ejezie’s petition becomes the first ever the EFCC will formally receive demanding the investigation of Jonathan.
According to a report on The Nation, the petition is also requesting the EFCC to invite Jonathan for interrogation on why he made N400million public funds available to a former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olisa Metuh, for personal and private party use.

Both President Muhammadu Buhari and the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mallam Abubakar Malami, were copied the petition.
Re: Ex-lawmaker Drags Jonathan To EFCC by ojnnaco(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2016
To show you the level of Disunity and betrayal..
He is been petitioned by someone who is considered to be his Brother based on region ..
I am aware he will be petitioned and probed one day but I least expected someone from SE/SS to make the first move.

Jonathan is not the worst sinner,People who have committed heavier atrocities are parading themselves as saint and moves freely in convoy with no obstruction..

I will keep watching in 4D as things unfold
Re: Ex-lawmaker Drags Jonathan To EFCC by Immunity1(f): 1:20pm On May 28, 2016
ojnnaco:
To show you the level of Disunity and betrayal..
He is been petitioned by someone who is considered to be his Brother based on region ..
I am aware he will be petitioned and probed one day but I least expected someone from SE/SS to make the first move.

Jonathan is not the worst sinner,People who have committed heavier atrocities are parading themselves as saint and moves freely in convoy with no obstruction..

I will keep watching in 4D as things unfold
what are you saying now stop contradict yourself

(1) (Reply)

Why Abusing Fayose! / One Year Of The Buhari Presidency: The Challenges / Photos: Ambode's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.