Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,940 members, 7,912,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigeria My Country; A patriotic composition By Shina Ayodele - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria My Country; A patriotic composition By Shina Ayodele (3315 Views)

The State Of Hip-hop/trap Music In Nigeria - My Opinion / Nigeria My Country; A Song With Many Questions / Gandhi Jayanti Deshbhakti Songs, Gandhi Jayanti Patriotic Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria My Country; A patriotic composition By Shina Ayodele by valasmedia(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2016
When Nigeria got her independence on the 1st of October 1960, her citizen did not know the agony, joy, sorrow and trauma that lied ahead of her. On the eve of the independence day, definitely joy would not be far from the faces of Nigerians as they trekked out of colonial slavery. 56yrs after independence, Nigeria has not still taken shape.
Imagine a nation blessed with abundant human and natural resources, suffering amist plenty.
Pls lalasticlala, all mod on this section, i deposited a whole lot of God in you guys this day, have mercy on this country and take this to front page, loads of our leaders are here on Nairaland, change can be to their governance mind by merely listening to this song...thanks..link below
https://my.notjustok.com/track/96041/shina-ayodele-nigeria-my-country

(1) (Reply)

(throwback) Sir Shina Peters -afro Juju / Mp3:aleegee-ali Zaki / Who Is SELEBOBO???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.