Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,978 members, 7,903,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed (22451 Views)

We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom / I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court / Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 28, 2016
Oga Lai, you too dey lie

3 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by Mintayo(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2016
This man is a joke.

5 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by veekid(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2016
Mr Lai, we know that's what you good at, so continue

3 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by ProfSamurai(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2016
You should have started planning before you contested.

We voted you guys to work; not plan or blame.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by Liftkid(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2016
lie Mohammed wake me when he denies this

2 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by omogin(f): 7:02pm On May 28, 2016
Pampers don dey scratch this guy for bumbum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 28, 2016
And the economy is still alive?, after contacting all the deadly virus cheesy cheesy cheesy :DLinus!.

1 Like

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by goingape: 7:03pm On May 28, 2016
this man can lie honorably and die defending his lie!

2 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 28, 2016
emmasege:
Lai never runs out of lies!!!
If he runs out of lies his existence is meaningless, is that what u want?

2 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by onatisi(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2016
Bunch of lunatic ediots that have no business been in power. Smh

3 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by Cubeet: 7:06pm On May 28, 2016
Na Real Wa oo

1 Like

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by Generalyemi(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
1 year of APC's government is far better than the 15 years of PDP's

Sergeant zombie,,,,4th artillery.. Mogadishu regiment

9 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by Chrisx1x(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
1 year of APC's government is far better than the 15 years of PDP's
yea.better negatively.APC robot zombie

5 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by nkemjacob2(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2016
anytime dis man speaks my moral goes down....

3 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by papaejima1: 7:08pm On May 28, 2016
Yes sir.
Please take another year. We are patient.

Your zombies will always sai for you.

8 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:11pm On May 28, 2016
osina obu gini

1 Like

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by phemmie06(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2016
When will you hit the ground. Won fi ogun Odun pile were ( using 20 yrs to rehearse madness)

4 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by pinkyliceous(f): 7:15pm On May 28, 2016
I like Lai for exposing these people.

So you spent a whole year to plan?

How long will it take you to work? 50 years?

This one na one chance ooo.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by matrix199(m): 7:15pm On May 28, 2016
Who appointed this dunce as the minister of information? Obviously this man doesn't have ideas or the appropriate dictions in his head when he talks.

Buhari should reshuffle his cabinet and redeploy this man to the ministry of interior, where he would get to talk less publicly.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 28, 2016
Please, how did we get here?

3 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 28, 2016
Is'nt that contradition to say they spent their first year for planing when they already writen a bible and its verses as their achievements in their first year. I won't be suprise when Lai will come out again to amend and reshape his statement or even deny it entirely as usual grin na normal tin nah grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by everozone: 7:19pm On May 28, 2016
This man talks before he thinks.He should be ashamed of himself.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by phemmie06(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
a doctor stil need to examine a cancer patient even if d doctor is an expert in that field, all case are not the same
So it will take the doctor an eternity to diagnose such disease. Let's call a spade a spade they failed at this one year. Moreover! Pls ask him how long will it take them to plan well for us to know the type of patience we need to have

2 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by 400billionman: 7:22pm On May 28, 2016
Most confused government..

2 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2016
APCLIES...EVERYWHERE YOU GO...!!!

it's so sad that u hv to use 360 days to plan of which you are still planning . enough of the lies u ministers are the major problem of this administration.
PMB shouldn't hv allowed party influence change his saints for ex governors (looters n thieves)
“I am waiting for the newspapers to tell me the performance of my ministers and whether I should make changes.”
- President Buhari

Chai! Is it newspaper that will tell our President how his ministers faired?

Ok, the ball is in your court, enough of praise-singing, which minister, in your own opinion, should Mr. President change? And why?

My own answer is:

1. First, the senior minister of Petroleum (for directionlessness),
2. Junior minister of petroleum (for gullibility and frail guts to stick to his belief on deregulation)
3. Minister of Power, Works and Housing (for giving us Zero (0) MW, first in the history of Nigeria since independence, power has worsened since he took over the ministry; and no blueprint yet for provision of mass housing and completion of roads started by last administration despite sitting on the largest portion of #2016Budget)
4. Minister of Transportation (no direction yet)
5. Minister of Information (he's setting his principal, the President, up too much with lies and crude releases as if he's still in the opposition)
6. Minister of Finance (too lacklustre to stand her ground with fiscal measures for diversification of the economy, leaving CBN only to tinker with the monetary policies - which are not altogether healthy for the economy)
7. Minister of Agric and Rural Development (for attempting to import grass for cattle with our scarce forex, moreso cattle rearing is not a national business but a private business)

This is my candid position.

If these guys are changed, the administration might begin to have a facelift.

6 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by kinibigdeal(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2016
LAI MOHAMMED IN 2019: WE HAVE USE THE WHOLE 4YEARS TO EVALUATE WHAT PDP HAD DESTROY, WE NEED ANOTHER 4YEARS TO START REPAIR WORK

5 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by omoakin111: 7:23pm On May 28, 2016
THIS MAN AGAIN. MAYBE HE MEANT TO SAY. WE SPENT ONE YEAR DOING THIS..

5 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by sojics(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2016
A bad workman is always angry with his tools' what a funny name? Lie lai lai lieing lie.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by phemmie06(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2016
omoakin111:
THIS MAN AGAIN. MAYBE HE MEANT TO SAY. WE SPENT ONE YEAR DOING THIS..
Who snapped this picture sef

2 Likes

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by whitestar01(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2016
Liar no even get shame . That is why thiz ad.imistration will not be good

1 Like

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by omoalayo(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2016
Bt Baba said Nigeria is nt sick.. Why U dey contradict Ur Boss Na

1 Like

Re: We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed by favouritesahaba: 7:39pm On May 28, 2016
ayzTIGER:
hey young man! whats wrong with you
how do you know that he is young?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Presidential Primaries Can't Hold In Abuja, NANS Declares / Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality / Tinubu’s Certificate Saga: We Are Not Interlopers, Says NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.