Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,429 members, 7,978,361 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:55 AM

Have You Seen Such Madness Before ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Seen Such Madness Before ? (667 Views)

Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? / Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? / Have You Seen This Secret Picture Of Wike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Such Madness Before ? by RZArecta(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2016
Have you seen such madness before where a sitting traditional ruler was invited over by soldiers to discuss about security situation in his community but yet was treated like a condemned criminal about to be slaughtered ? I weep for a country I once held dear to my heart, I weep for a country I was once very patriotic to but right now I cannot weep for a country that wants people of my geo political zone slaughtered like animals because of political and tribal reasons.
It is such a shame that supposed youths and intelligent people are amongst those supporting impunity just because of politics and the crumbs they get from Buhari's table but how would you feel if your paramount ruler was paraded like nama ? No need to ask such a question because your conscience has been sold for a pot of porridge but don't forget that the rock you throw up could also fall on you or your loved ones head.

God bless the Niger Delta
We shall overcome

Attached is the photo of Chief Barinadaa Gbaranee and how he was humiliated by the army

1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Such Madness Before ? by Shiifi(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2016
Ummmmm nice go bring those idiot that call themselves NDA
Re: Have You Seen Such Madness Before ? by EricSmallz(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2016
E must get why
Re: Have You Seen Such Madness Before ? by NwaNimo1(m): 5:55pm On May 28, 2016
The retaliation for dis one no go be small....
Re: Have You Seen Such Madness Before ? by zeal22(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2016
Bubu remember ICC
Re: Have You Seen Such Madness Before ? by MalcoImX: 5:59pm On May 28, 2016
RZArecta, so you take this matter lightly. It is also in Nigeria that criminals kill members of the security forces and can even boast and taunt the govt about it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Such Madness Before ? by chriskosherbal(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2016
God will come to the aid of this country.
Re: Have You Seen Such Madness Before ? by RZArecta(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2016
MalcoImX:
RZArecta, so you take this matter lightly. It is also in Nigeria that criminals kill members of the security forces and can even boast and taunt the govt about it.
is this man a criminal ? Answer that question honestly

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Such Madness Before ? by alatbaba1(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2016
Not the best way to handle the situation. Learn from bokoharam issue.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Such Madness Before ? by MalcoImX: 6:06pm On May 28, 2016
RZArecta:
is this man a criminal ? Answer that question honestly
I cannot answer anything. Have you heard from the other side what's going on?

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Such Madness Before ? by RZArecta(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2016
MalcoImX:
I cannot answer anything. Have you heard from the other side what's going on?
what is there to hear in this matter ? Normal procedure in this country is always to liaise with the traditional institution to curb security menace. That aside even at the height of boko haram insurgency no single north eastern traditional ruler from affected communities was EVER treated this way
Re: Have You Seen Such Madness Before ? by Rikidony(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2016
DUDE SHAAAAARRRRAAAPPPP STOP SPREADING PROPAGANDA.
Re: Have You Seen Such Madness Before ? by RZArecta(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2016
Rikidony:
[s]DUDE SHAAAAARRRRAAAPPPP STOP SPREADING PROPAGANDA.[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Lai Mohammed Always Lieing / I'm Declaring My Intention To Run For The Position Of Councilor / Nigeria: An Economy Divided. Dangote To Build Worlds Largest Refinery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.