Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria (3688 Views)

Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / The Best Performing Governors In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 9:28pm On May 28, 2016
Chidiebere this is Awka New York, now show us Aba cool

[s]
OBAFEMIawolowo:
obiano is not really working, he's just being hyped on Nairaland by anambra people, have you been to awka town lately?
[/s]

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by eziokwubundunuwa: 9:31pm On May 28, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
obiano is not really working, he's just being hyped on Nairaland by anambra people, have you been to awka town lately?

I was in Awka 2 months ago and equally went to Nnewi. Most of the things on ground belong to Peter Obi. The most fascinating construction work in all of Anambra State is the Agulu(Peter Obi's hometown) road and erosion control as well as the Agulu lake resort. Obiano abandoned the Agulu resort and right now erosion is threatening to destroy it. In Awka roads were marked but no new ones added.

Eziokwu bu ndu.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 9:33pm On May 28, 2016
He does not need to build any useless substandard project like Okorocha but he is building on what he met on ground. This is the Anambra Teaching Hospital, may we see what your teaching hospital looks like?

eziokwubundunuwa:

Has he built 100 substandard schools? How many hospitals has he built? Is he giving free education at all levels?

It's easy to go about manipulating media but the physical achievements are sometimes more important.

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:34pm On May 28, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

I was in Awka 2 months ago and equally went to Nnewi. Most of the things on ground belong to Peter Obi. The most fascinating construction work in all of Anambra State is the Agulu road and erosion control as well as the Agulu lake resort. Obiano abandoned the Agulu resort and right now erosion is threatening to destroy it. In Awka roads were marked but no new ones added.
the only project in awka is probably the flyovers, no standard road in the whole of the town.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by eziokwubundunuwa: 9:37pm On May 28, 2016
asha90:
He does not need to build any useless substandard project like Okorocha but he is building on what he met on ground. This is the Anambra Teaching Hospital, may we see what your teaching hospital looks like?

Like I wrote earlier it's credited to Peter Obi just like the secretariat. Why do you think Obiano is the best performing Governor at the moment? IMHO he has little or nothing to his credit.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 9:38pm On May 28, 2016
I pass Owerri every month en route PH so I know I have full knowledge of the the scamming going on in Imo state. I have pictures also to back it up. Below are the new roads under construction going on in Awka to bust your lies that you visited any part of Anambra. Every part of Anambra is fascinating and looking great.

[s]
eziokwubundunuwa:

I was in Awka 2 months ago and equally went to Nnewi. Most of the things on ground belong to Peter Obi. The most fascinating construction work in all of Anambra State is the Agulu(Peter Obi's hometown) road and erosion control as well as the Agulu lake resort. Obiano abandoned the Agulu resort and right now erosion is threatening to destroy it. In Awka roads were marked but no new ones added.

Eziokwu bu ndu.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by eziokwubundunuwa: 9:40pm On May 28, 2016
asha90:
I pass Owerri every month en route PH so I know I have full knowledge of the the scamming going on in Imo state. I have pictures also to back it up. Below are the new roads under construction to bust your lies that you visited Awka or any part of Anambra.

[s][/s]

It's useless arguing with you as everyone in Awka know I am being truthful. There is billboard of Obiano winning Sun man of the year almost every 300 meters within Awka.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 9:41pm On May 28, 2016
Obiano is the best Nigerian governor deal with it. He has outperformed your gov of over 6yrs. Below are the schools Okorocha is constructing, what is the need of constructing new schools if he cannot maintain the old ones.

[s]
eziokwubundunuwa:

Like I wrote earlier it's credited to Peter Obi just like the secretariat. Why do you think Obiano is the best performing Governor at the moment? IMHO he has little or nothing to his credit.
[/s]

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 9:44pm On May 28, 2016
Yes we are being truthful, you saw erosion at Agulu lake and you did not take pictures? What a good liar, I know you too well abagworo. This is the condition of Imo state university teaching hospital but your useless gov is building roadside hospitals. So what is now the need to build new ones when he cannot maintain the only teaching hospital in the state?Chai.. cheesy

eziokwubundunuwa:

It's useless arguing with you as everyone in Awka know I am being truthful. There is billboard of Obiano winning Sun man of the year almost every 300 meters within Awka.

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by eziokwubundunuwa: 9:50pm On May 28, 2016
asha90:
Obiano is the best Nigerian governor deal with it. He has outperformed your gov of over 6yrs. Below are the schools Okorocha is constructing, what is the need of constructing new schools of he cannot maintain new old ones.

[s][/s]

Okorocha of Imo State is 5 years tomorrow but he has more than 500 completed projects. Its no joke and very verifiable. For example if one asks of roads he can get several ready pictures. Schools he has at least 350 of different classes. I consider him 500 times better than Obiano and most importantly he does not waste money on flag off and commissioning. He is into billboard nonsense like Obiano but has hundreds of completed projects to his credit and most importantly spends at least 1.5billion Naira monthly in maintaining free education. I don't believe Obiano can be that kind of releasing his entire security votes as well as sizeable chunk of State's monthly income to sponsor free education in Anambra State to tertiary level.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by eziokwubundunuwa: 9:53pm On May 28, 2016
asha90:
Yes we are being truthful, you saw erosion at Agulu lake and you did not take pictures? What a good liar, I know you too well abagworo. This is the condition of Imo state university teaching hospital but your useless gov is building roadside hospitals. So what is now the need to build new ones when he cannot maintain the only teaching hospital in the state?Chai.. cheesy

Do you want pictures? I have hundreds of pictures but I dislike posting pictures to ridicule people in order to boost self ego.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 9:55pm On May 28, 2016
Stop spitting all over the place. Okorocha is a scammer. It is an insult to write his name on the same paper with Obiano. Below is how Okorocha has bankrupted imo state and rendered it useless and worthless and still yet workers are owed

[s]
eziokwubundunuwa:

Okorocha of Imo State is 5 years tomorrow but he has more than 500 completed projects. Its no joke and very verifiable. For example if one asks of roads he can get several ready pictures. Schools he has at least 350 of different classes. I consider him 500 times better than Obiano and most importantly he does not waste money on flag off and commissioning. He is into billboard nonsense like Obiano but has hundreds of completed projects to his credit and most importantly spends at least 1.5billion Naira monthly in maintaining free education. I don't believe Obiano can be that kind of releasing his entire security votes as well as sizeable chunk of State's monthly income to sponsor free education in Anambra State to tertiary level.
[/s]

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 9:57pm On May 28, 2016
Yes let us do picture analysis. I have posted schools that have collapsed. I have equally posted your teaching hospital. What about the collapsed prince hotel in okigwe..do you need to see it. Post the erosion at Agulu lake you said you saw.

eziokwubundunuwa:

Do you want pictures? I have hundreds of pictures but I dislike posting pictures to ridicule people in order to boost self ego.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:00pm On May 28, 2016
asha90:
Stop spitting all over the place. Okorocha is a scammer. It is an insult to write his name on the same paper with Obiano. Below is how Okorocha has bankrupted imo state and rendered it useless and worthless and still yet workers are owed

[s][/s]

Write what you like but truth is important. Nothing is bigger than spending 1.5billion monthly on free education.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 10:03pm On May 28, 2016
So much for free substandard education. Workers are not paid, IMSU is a shadow of itself. Why not use the money to pay workers and fix the school. Okorocha is worse than a scammer. cheesy

eziokwubundunuwa:

Write what you like but truth is important. Nothing is bigger than spending 1.5billion monthly on free education.

I am giving you current info with the newspaper reports.

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:17pm On May 28, 2016
asha90:
So much for free substandard education. Workers are not paid, IMSU is a shadow of itself. Why not use the money to pay workers and fix the school. Okorocha is worse than a scammer. cheesy

I am giving you current info with the newspaper reports.

While you sheepishly hide from reality IMSU has changed and remains a heavy construction site till today. 2 more campuses are equally at advanced stages of construction as well as another University. The pictures you post are outdated and will in the end prove Rochas has done a lot at IMSU.

If Rochas starts charging school fees he can raise 1billion Naira as IGR monthly from schools alone. His sacrifice should be appreciated and not mocked because you had parents or relatives that trained you. Majority of Nigerians don't.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 10:19pm On May 28, 2016
Abagworo a.k.a eziokwubundunuwa see this frim ICPC. How 26b bailout funds was squandered with nothing to show for it. cool

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 10:21pm On May 28, 2016
Abagworo be truthful for once. IMSU is a shadow of itself presently. What Okorocha is building in his village is his personal property.

eziokwubundunuwa:

While you sheepishly hide from reality IMSU has changed and remains a heavy construction site till today. 2 more campuses are equally at advanced stages of construction as well as another University. The pictures you post are outdated and will in the end prove Rochas has done a lot at IMSU.

If Rochas starts charging school fees he can raise 1billion Naira as IGR monthly from schools alone. His sacrifice should be appreciated and not mocked because you had parents or relatives that trained you. Majority of Nigerians don't.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 10:23pm On May 28, 2016
Abagworo read this. This is how to know a bankrupt and worthless state cheesy

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:26pm On May 28, 2016
asha90:
Abagworo a.k.a eziokwubundunuwa see this frim ICPC. How 26b bailout funds was squandered with nothing to show for it. cool

Forget propaganda. This is a cancer palliative center.

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 10:30pm On May 28, 2016
Which one be propaganda here? cheesy

What is the meaning of this nonsense you posted? I wanted you to post the Imo state teaching hospital where the medical students are trained. Post a decent teaching hospital as this. Abeg cheesy

[s]
eziokwubundunuwa:

Forget propaganda. This is a cancer palliative center.
[/s]

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 10:33pm On May 28, 2016
Is this also propaganda? cheesy

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:34pm On May 28, 2016
asha90:
Which one be propaganda here? cheesy

What is the meaning of this nonsense you posted? I wanted you to post the Imo state teaching hospital where the medical students are trained. Post a decent teaching hospital as this. Abeg cheesy

[s][/s]

Built by Obiano? I just want you to accept the fact that Obiano has nothing to show.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 10:34pm On May 28, 2016
Is the recent student protest also a propaganda? cheesy

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 10:37pm On May 28, 2016
Obiano is building a worldclass cancer center inside the teaching hospital, that is improving on what he met. Obiano has done more than Okorocha in just 2yrs without borrowing and taking bailouts. Obiano has touched so many areas without indebting the state like Okorocha has done with nothing to show all over Imo state.

[s]
eziokwubundunuwa:

Built by Obiano? I just want you to accept the fact that Obiano has nothing to show.
[/s]

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by pinkyliceous(f): 11:46pm On May 28, 2016
You should google it.

Who are you to command me?

eziokwubundunuwa:

Can you list with pictorial evidence three standard roads started and completed by Obiano? Propaganda sometimes retards real development.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 6:00am On May 29, 2016
Don't mind the clown, he is only bitter and envious of our all round development and advancement while his state is stunted.

pinkyliceous:
You should google it.

Who are you to command me?

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by pinkyliceous(f): 7:20am On May 29, 2016
Exactly.

asha90:
Don't mind the clown, he is only bitter and envious of our all round development and advancement while his state is stunted.

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by One1after: 6:38am On May 30, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Obiani is a billboard governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Betrayed The South For Ordinary VP; Buhari Picked Igbo Man 2 Times / The Phantom Oil Discovery In Bauchi / Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.