Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,494 members, 7,964,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:22 AM

Try This And See. Its Fun - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Try This And See. Its Fun (3899 Views)

Nairalanders!! Lets Play...join The 'they Try To' Game (its Fun) / Its Fun Time, Lets Play This Game. / Its Fun Time [enjoy Yourself] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by robby1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2006
wICked?
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by Oracle(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2006
I didn't see anything
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by Beautygyal(f): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2006
INIT i on't c nothin am i doin it rong or wat

How do u guys c jesus i wanna c jesus 2
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by Pamperme: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2006
take ur time guys follow d instructions. u will see it wink wink
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by opeemi1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2006
[center]Can you spot the black spot on this picture? Don't get blind  grin

[/center]
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by tripdizle(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2006
pictre of jesus? frankly speaking i could'nt c anything.How does it work
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by iice(f): 6:38am On Dec 20, 2006
Hmmm i can't really spot the black spot lol, i can see the black spots so long as i am not concentrating on it cheesy and am dizzy from just looking at that pic lol
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by freshB2: 1:44am On Dec 21, 2006
@ r_o_b_b_y

please stop initiating innocent peoples into your occultism tha will ruin their good fate tomorrow. God never said you will see His Son Jesus Christ through some magical channels.

the devil in disguise uses the funnel strategy.
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by Beautygyal(f): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2006
@ pamperme i am takin my time it aint workin, am gettin impatient now sad

@ fresh-B its jus a game, not like he's doin somthin bad. People make christianity sound so borin when its not.
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by robby1(m): 2:24am On Dec 25, 2006
fresh-B:

@ r_o_b_b_y

please stop initiating innocent peoples into your occultism tha will ruin their good fate tomorrow. God never said you will see His Son Jesus Christ through some magical channels.

the devil in disguise uses the funnel strategy.
angry Now don't call me occult!!!. can y'all see how ignorant people can be? when one gives u an opportunity to learn facinating facts and share a little bit of the wonders of science all u get is insults. Did u ever see any post where i said it is jesus and how did you even know how jesus looks like? i only asked, "what do u see" and people gave there view points and here u go calling me occult. and don't be so ignorant.like beautygyal said, don't make christainity so boring.?  angry
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by freshB2: 4:34am On Dec 25, 2006
you guys will always want to pretend its all for fun when your pic which takes people to seein "Jesus" in itself is bizarre. the wiccan also says " its just fun"

sorry guys tha you are the ones makin Christianity borin in your "fun"
should i hide the truth because i wan to be on the majority and popular said?
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by robby1(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2006
No one said u shldnt tell the truth. You have your own view point. all you have to do is convince ppl to accept ur view point and not making it it look like someone is trying to initiate others into a secret cult.
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by iice(f): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2006
Did i loose my way into the religion section angry
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by Beautygyal(f): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2006
@ fresh-B don't get me rong I ain't jus sayin its fun. I mean its jus a joke, so tell me if ur a christian u can't play jokes huh?? i am a christian too u no.
Com' on its jus a joke by the way evry1 is different, people say they can c jesus but other's say they can't. Damn com' on bro
are u callin me a wiccan
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by robby1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2006
did he also call me a wiccan? angry angry angry
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by freshB2: 2:03am On Dec 26, 2006
if your of the Christmas, hope your Christmas was fun. if your of the other, hope you had a nice rest at home.

@ R

i think you havent realised i never complained about other jokes above includin your first joke but the only one tha didnt seem right.
all the same, i hav already voiced it out. am done. an wouldnt mind you lambastin mi now.
maybe you learnt it without takin much stock into it but it can be somethin else to someone else. any sense there?
dont waste your time tryin to defend your "joke". go ahead an make other nice jokes.
i love jokes, otherwise, i wouldnt be in here but in Iraq.

so enjoy.

@ Beautygyal

'the wiccan also says " its just fun"'

madam, the abov statement wasnt directed to you but to hightlight peoples disguise as a wiccan would say to people; that a mixture of goddess & god worship is just for fun.
so am sorry if you really misunderstood mi. wouldnt call you tha.
your mi sister and am sure my sister wouldnt try such
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by SamMilla1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2006
thiss magics are getting me scared somehow.i wonder if you these guys are actors in Harry poter
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by freshB2: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2006
tell them.

there are 1001 jokes we can crack outside weird ones
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by robby1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2006
fresh-b
if you dont want wierd jokes, then try to avoid jokes posted by me cos i love very wierd educative jokes. such wied jokes always have something to learn from them and i dont mean negative things like you are trying to put here (if you care to know, am from a christain background and i detest occultism so i would do no such thing here). you dont just laugh the jokes off. you think about it and learn something new. take for instance those optical illusions which u tagged "wiccan". they are scientific research and have been used to test the capability of the brain (particularly the line and dots optical illusion).
so dont be scared to learn new things. "my people are dying of ignorance". lipsrsealed
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by freshB2: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2006
@ Robby

i thought we have closed this matter?
i hav told you to go ahead an post real jokes and stop trying to defend your bizarre stuff because you can not cover it--i have exposed it, you can't redo it.

secondly, your
[quote]those optical illusions which u tagged "wiccan". they are scientific research and have been used to test the capability of the brain (particularly the line and dots optical illusion). [quote][/quote]  
doesnt make any sense. I have always openly said here that it was only that particular joke you posted that was weird. all other ones have been good joke. don't try to cover up your shame, we are not on debate. the truth is clearly seen.

Meanwhile, i never called anybody here wiccan but only cited example with their sayin, which i have also clarified with Beautygal. Talk sense.

this statement
[quote]am from a christain background and i detest occultism [/quote
doesnt make any sense to me.
beacuse sleepin in your car garage doesnt make you a car.
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by Beautygyal(f): 3:18am On Dec 30, 2006
@ fresh-B i get u

@ robby jus carry on wid ur jokes. Ur jokes are good.

I don't waste my precious time on arguin

Lets 4get and move on

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by freshB2: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2006
Exactly. No unnecessary debate. move on
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by Beautygyal(f): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2006
grin grin grin grin Anymore jokes any1

wats up fresh-B
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by freshB2: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2006
@ Beautygal,

kool babygal.
just wondering about the coincidence of our resemblence. your face is indeed my replica

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL; (BEAUTYGAL, ROBBY AND ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL)
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by xdos(m): 12:02am On Jan 02, 2007
I tried it and I saw also saw the picture of Jesus.
That was a good one
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by Beautygyal(f): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2007
@ fresh-B do u mean we look alike!!!! cool r u a female or a male coz it doesn't say in ur profile. wink cheesy
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by freshB2: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2007
@ Beautygal

Well, i thought you knew my gender from my postings.
am a man.

its not magic that we look alike. it does ocassionally happen. infact it just happened.
youre Nigerian or ?
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by Beautygyal(f): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2007
@ fresh-B yeah i knew dt u was a man jus didn't wanna get it rong.

Am not nigerian am french, caribean and congolese what bout u ??
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by freshB2: 1:33am On Jan 06, 2007
@ Beautygal,

i somewhat thought you didnt look Nigerian. but if i was goin to quess you Nigerian-you were to be Calabar (never heard of that name i no).
Notwithstanding you got two (White an Black) blood runnin in you, your Black root gave you my perfect look.

am Nigerian. to be specific, from East of Nigeria.
wha part of England is this?
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by Beautygyal(f): 2:26am On Jan 06, 2007
@fresh-B i'm in d UK in Nottingham,
yeah av neva heard of Calabar but am interested in findin out wat it is?? so tell me wat is it is it a place in nigeria?
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by freshB2: 2:27am On Jan 06, 2007
we can chat if u got yahoo
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by Beautygyal(f): 2:30am On Jan 06, 2007
yh ok my id is black_beauty_gal@yahoo.com wat's urs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I kiss you ?....Very Funny Joke / Made In 9ja English / Breaking News : New Power Minster Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.