Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,411 members, 7,978,295 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:13 AM

Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? (669 Views)

Civilian JTF Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Of Them In Borno (Graphic) / Soldiers Recover Weapons From Boko Haram Terrorists On Nigeria/Cameroon Border / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? by falanaadeola: 8:41pm On May 28, 2016
Hello, i stumbled upon this and so taught it wise to share:
Should @twitter and @facebook take no action against anti-government ( terrorists) bodies on their platform? [url]http:///1P6uBbJ [/url]

Tell me what you think?
Re: Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? by cktheluckyman: 9:15pm On May 28, 2016
NDA are not terrorists!! Terrorism is making over 90% of your money from someone and returning just 5% to that person!! You cannoyt call someone who protests against injustice a terrorist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? by falanaadeola: 10:57pm On May 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:
NDA are not terrorists!! Terrorism is making over 90% of your money from someone and returning just 5% to that person!! You cannoyt call someone who protests against injustice a terrorist

I perfectly understand your POV.... So, you'd rather praise their actions? Let us call a spade a spade, they are going about it the wrong way at the expense of everyones else. J
There are better ways to sort things out... They are terrorists and thats the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? by thelinguist: 11:08pm On May 28, 2016
Yes
Re: Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? by Validated: 5:14am On May 29, 2016
falanaadeola:

I perfectly understand your POV.... So, you'd rather praise their actions? Let us call a spade a spade, they are going about it the wrong way at the expense of everyones else. J
There are better ways to sort things out... They are terrorists and thats the truth
What better ways? They presented PIB, the North and SW killed it. They presented their case at the National conference, Buhari sat on it. They asked for resource control, you said no. What were you expecting? A pat on the back? This problem has been on before the civil war years and have remained un addressed. Adaka Boro died fighting same, Saro Wiwa and the Ogoni 9 died for same matter. For me, Buhari caused this escalation by his utterances.

3 Likes

Re: Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? by cktheluckyman: 5:31am On May 29, 2016
falanaadeola:

The FG does not listen to peaceful protests, the IPOB protesters who protested peacefully were shot at by the military. Such actions are what provokes the likes of the NDA from going about their agitations. Peacefully

3 Likes

Re: Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? by Nobody: 5:32am On May 29, 2016
Two wrongs can never make a right. Not at all
Re: Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? by blackpanda: 5:34am On May 29, 2016
Validated:

What better ways? They presented PIB, the North and SW killed it. They presented their case at the National conference, Buhari sat on it. They asked for resource control, you said no. What were you expecting? A pat on the back? This problem has been on before the civil war years and have remained un addressed. Adaka Boro died fighting same, Saro Wiwa and the Ogoni 9 died for same matter. For me, Buhari caused this escalation by his utterances.

Ok then so lets all sit back and suffer it together. We are all in this boat called nigeria. If we become poor, we all suffer it together. If we become rich we enjoy it together too. As they are blowing up pipelines, shey we are all in darkness together, queueing for fuel at exorbitant price together too. And after they finish blowing up pipelines and driving all the foreign companies away, I hope u dont expect fg to do any clean up. Cos nigeria is already broke and cant afford that.
Re: Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? by blackpanda: 5:35am On May 29, 2016
Of cos not. Banning will be subjecting twitter and facebook as a political tool, which I believe they are trying to avoid.

Besides the terrorists will always find ways of getting their message out. Better one we can control

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? by cktheluckyman: 5:39am On May 29, 2016
blackpanda:
Of cos not. Banning will be subjecting twitter and facebook as a political tool, which I believe they are trying to avoid.

Besides the terrorists will always find ways of getting their message out. Better one we can control
Does the Nigerian government have any influence over Twitter and Facebook?
Re: Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? by blackpanda: 5:44am On May 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Does the Nigerian government have any influence over Twitter and Facebook?

Of cos. All governments have influence over social media. Why not go and use facebook in north korea and see what happens
Re: Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 29, 2016
falanaadeola:

What would they have done? Which.other way woild they have used?
Re: Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? by Nobody: 6:57am On May 29, 2016
How can you even think such op....

A govt would buy the newspaper/news outlet and all everything within their power..

The only true media which tells the TRUTH and accessible to everyone with a device and internet you want to take with your own hands

Are you not afraid of going stupid or dumb with happenings around you wether good or bad?
Re: Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? by mrvitalis(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:
First of all it is a lie to say Niger Delta givers Nigeria 90% of the oil revenue.... Why are u guys always twisting facts??

Niger Delta gets over 40% - 50% of there oil proceeds. .. Go get ur facts straight

If there is any body u need hold responsible it is ur leaders

Sentiments apart, without the North, we will import, tomatoes, pepper, beans, yam, potatoes, etc, do u know what that will do to a countries reserves? ??
See what only rice and wheat is doing to us

We say oil exploration has stopped us from fishing. ... the question is who fish in the creeks this days.. .. Form cooperative and invest in fishing boats
Do u how many people that will employ? ?
If bayelsa had over 100 fishing trawlers it would easily pay workers today.... But with side na share the money

Am still waiting for any so called ipod and NDA sympathisers to tell me how there new nation will survive but they won't.. . Let's just get there first am not a fool only a fool think like that
Re: Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms??? by Jerrymax01(m): 7:09am On May 29, 2016
You must be be a joker! So bombing of pipelines is a protest against injustice?? Niger Delta are all lazy set of people that want money without working, got there and see people who dominate their business sector or menial jobs, they are the Hausa, yoruba and the igbo people, all your people do is drink, smoke and involve in other social vices! I just pray it won't be too late for you all realize your damaging your environment and render the all God bless your land with useless!

(1) (Reply)

Hijab In Osun: Judge Blasts CAN As He Adjourns Case. / Nigeria Exports Religion, India Exports Cars / Keke Raiders In Aba Protest Over Police Constant Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.