Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,596 members, 7,921,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:09 PM

Very Funny! Big Question To All Fathers And Mothers On Children's Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Funny! Big Question To All Fathers And Mothers On Children's Day (913 Views)

Fathers Beating And Mothers Beating Which Is Worse? / Hilarious Pictures Of Single Fathers And Their Children, / Most Important Question To Ask During Courtship? See Funny Reply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Funny! Big Question To All Fathers And Mothers On Children's Day by musquareni(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2016
This is not funny! You can imagine what this grown man, Morakinyo Adedayo who already has his own children is asking his aged parents to do for him on Children's Day.
Comedian Omobaba will not kill us...

See the question as it is posted on twitter below:

source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/very-funny-big-question-to-all-fathers.html

cc: lalasticlala, Ben13, dani1luv

Re: Very Funny! Big Question To All Fathers And Mothers On Children's Day by musquareni(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2016
lol
Re: Very Funny! Big Question To All Fathers And Mothers On Children's Day by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 28, 2016
I'm coming lemme finish celebrating Ramos' goal
Re: Very Funny! Big Question To All Fathers And Mothers On Children's Day by Gabaleve(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2016
mak i dey observe yet
Re: Very Funny! Big Question To All Fathers And Mothers On Children's Day by Juell(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2016
But, he's right O. I'm calling my mum to query her right away.
Re: Very Funny! Big Question To All Fathers And Mothers On Children's Day by SweetieConstie(f): 9:14pm On May 28, 2016
Lol...grin
Re: Very Funny! Big Question To All Fathers And Mothers On Children's Day by psucc(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2016
That they do not call simply implies you are no longer a kid.

(1) (Reply)

The Luckiest Country In The World / The Best Way To Present Your Economy To A Wise Bae / Donald Trump The Spoiler; Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.