Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,646 members, 7,885,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

One Thing You Need If You Want To Get Rich In 5years Time. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Thing You Need If You Want To Get Rich In 5years Time. (1066 Views)

10 Ways To Get Rich Fast In Nigeria - Onlinenigerianbusiness / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing You Need If You Want To Get Rich In 5years Time. by iwriterng(m): 5:18am On May 29, 2016
Money is important! People say all sort of things about money, some people believe it’s evil and all that, but the truth still remains that, money is freaking important!

This makes it imperative for us as human being to learn how to make money, and if we are good at what we do, then we stand a chance of making lots of money.

What then can you do if you really want to be rich in the next five (5) years?….

It’s simple!

Learn the art of selling.

Learn how to sell to people. That’s the only thing you need in other to become extremely rich within a short period of time.

Learn how to persuade people to buy from you.
Look around you, you’d discover that selling is the most prevailing means of acquiring wealth (legally).

Musician sell their skills, footballer sell their skills, people sell stuffs everywhere. Selling is always happening around us.

Learn how to sell anything to people. Learn how to sell yourself.

MTN is selling their service, they put out all sort of promos to keep you buying from them. Facebook is selling to people that buy ads space on the site, the road side hawker is trying to sell something.

This is the most important skill to have in this 21st century.

All you have to do is find a product or service, get the product at a cheaper price, probably oversea or in a local community, then sell elsewhere at a decent profit margin.

This is what importers do. They find a product in let’s say China, they buy in bulk and sell at a decent profit margin in Nigeria.

If it’s services you’d like to sell, all you have to do is find people that are willing to do the work at a cheaper price. Then sell the service to those willing to pay more than normal price.

This is very common among freelancers. I have a friend that makes tons of cash from this method, he simply hire Indians to write for him at a cheaper price.

Want to be rich in 5years? Learn how to sell.

Over to you, if you were to give a suggestion on one thing and one thing alone as regards getting rich in the next five years, what would be your advice?

https://www.oksprout.com/2016/05/one-thing-you-need-to-learn-if-you-want-to-get-rich-in-5years-time/

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Need If You Want To Get Rich In 5years Time. by SuperSupremo(m): 6:16am On May 29, 2016
LA clique LA die ;DLA clique LA die
Re: One Thing You Need If You Want To Get Rich In 5years Time. by Horlufemi(m): 6:44am On May 29, 2016
Simple truth
Re: One Thing You Need If You Want To Get Rich In 5years Time. by Nobody: 6:49am On May 29, 2016
As for me the only think I know that will make me extremely rich in the next five years is to, one be a acting president in Nigeria for one year then four years for PRESIDENT. And during my reign I will be the minister of petroleum, finance and NSA.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Need If You Want To Get Rich In 5years Time. by Nobody: 6:58am On May 29, 2016
atarapa:
As for me the only think I know that will make me extremely rich in the next five years is to, one be a acting president in Nigeria for one year then four years for PRESIDENT. And during my reign I will be the minister of petroleum, finance and NSA.
Hahahaha! Olodo!
Re: One Thing You Need If You Want To Get Rich In 5years Time. by iwriterng(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2016
SuperSupremo:
LA clique LA die ;DLA clique LA die

Na so ignorance dey kill people. Now you will start screaming say you poor, begging government for 5k allowance.
Re: One Thing You Need If You Want To Get Rich In 5years Time. by 400billionman: 7:50am On May 29, 2016
atarapa:

Mumuni..
Re: One Thing You Need If You Want To Get Rich In 5years Time. by 400billionman: 7:55am On May 29, 2016
I concurr with the write up.

The first 9 months i resigned a paid job, i made 3 times my annual salary selling fast moving goods.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Need If You Want To Get Rich In 5years Time. by SuperSupremo(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2016
iwriterng:

Na so ignorance dey kill people. Now you will start screaming say you poor, begging government for 5k allowance.

Re: One Thing You Need If You Want To Get Rich In 5years Time. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2017
You want to be rich? Then don't be afraid to take risks

(1) (Reply)

High-flying Businessman, Emeka Offor, Broke / ••sell Your Itunes GIFT CARDS @ Good Rates Here•• / Biggest Shopping Mall In Benin Burns To The Ashes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.