Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,470 members, 7,881,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. (2064 Views)

Photo Of Wizkid, Tiwa Savage And Toolz In London / Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother / Skales & Wizkid Settle Their Long Time Beef - Spotted At Tunde And Toolz Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. by ajealadick(m): 7:38am On May 29, 2016
I just keep thinking about too much coincidence between the weddings of Tiwa Savage in 2014 and that of Toolz her friend a day ago. If you put two and two together you would certainly predict the outcome of Toolz marriage from that of Tiwa because of the percentage of coincidence in both.

1. Both Tiwa and Toolz are A-list celebrities while their husbands not. Though popular but not the one who make news on their own without the use of their spouses' names.
2. Both weddings are done in Dubai with same best man (Banky W).
3. Both weddings have partners with same type of alphabets beginning their names - Tiwa and Toolz, Tunde and Tunji. Both couples are even form the same tribe.

With these permutations you can deduce the outcome. Though I wish Tiwa Savage would make up with her husband so that the marriage of her friend would not follow the same line. I wish them success though and wish I could be wrong here.

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. by Nojoke1: 7:44am On May 29, 2016
What is he saying? angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. by Emperessnaughty(f): 7:45am On May 29, 2016
Tools wedding..

Wedding gown bleh
Makeup bleh
Hair bleh
Venue bleh
Crown Abi wats dat on her head bleh
The only thing yummy der is her husband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. by Afrok(m): 7:47am On May 29, 2016
We never discuss the coincidence in Nigeria finish, Op is talking about four people that Epp no one undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. by Kondomatik: 8:08am On May 29, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
Tools wedding..

Wedding gown bleh
Makeup bleh
Hair bleh
Venue bleh
You're a potential edible catering

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. by coolnice(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. by Emperessnaughty(f): 8:36am On May 29, 2016
Kondomatik:
You're a potential edible catering
me? Kilode?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. by gangwolf(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. by gangwolf(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
Tools wedding..
Wedding gown bleh Makeup bleh Hair bleh Venue bleh Crown Abi wats dat on her head bleh The only thing yummy der is her husband

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. by vague: 8:59am On May 29, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
Tools wedding..

Wedding gown bleh
Makeup bleh
Hair bleh
Venue bleh
jealousy is a very serious disease. Have you have even had a guy who bought you eyebrow pencil sef?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. by Akposkool(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2016
It's no coincidence. Was omotola's husband a celebrity? Toolz and Tiwa are different people.
Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. by ajealadick(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2016
Akposkool:
It's no coincidence. Was omotola's husband a celebrity? Toolz and Tiwa are different people.
Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

Happy Birthday to you.

Omotola's marriage has no correlation to the permutations discussed here. Why don't you stick to the point than rerail it
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. by mopinks(f): 12:03pm On May 29, 2016
There are differences Jere......

Captain get money, he seems reserved, he doesn't have scandalous stories behind him, he no get baby mamasssssss or lie about how many children he has......

Toolz and captain family get BIG money,

No be Tiwa WY be say Na hustling carry am reach Dr and tj WY be say Na thief thief manager he be bf4....

Abegiiiiii..... Toolz and captain all d way

Tho, I no like Dubai wedding and cm disturb my head with una story later..... Lol

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2016
hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Weddings: Too Much Coincidence For Success. by agrovick(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2016
mopinks:
There are differences Jere......

Captain get money, he seems reserved, he doesn't have scandalous stories behind him, he no get baby mamasssssss or lie about how many children he has......

Toolz and captain family get BIG money,

No be Tiwa WY be say Na hustling carry am reach Dr and tj WY be say Na thief thief manager he be bf4....

Abegiiiiii..... Toolz and captain all d way

Tho, I no like Dubai wedding and cm disturb my head with una story later..... Lol
Thank God for the Dubai part, nairalanders wan chop rice on your day

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Money:See What Jim Iyke Looked Like Many Years Ago(Photos) / Yemi Alade Brand Ambassador Of American Beauty Care Relaxer? / Banky W Kiss Former MBGN Omowunmi Akinnifesi [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.