Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Questions Begging For An Answer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Begging For An Answer (372 Views)

Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal / Unpaid Salaries: Bayelsa Workers Turn To Begging For Survival - Punch / IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions Begging For An Answer by Kenmatt(m): 7:40am On May 29, 2016
Greetings to you all.

I must start by saying happy democracy day to each and every one of you.

I believe in democracy. It is worthy of noting that the worst democracy is better than the best military. I could remember in 1998, I was in secondary school, there was a debate organised by my school then. I was among those proposing the point that Nigeria will be a democratic Nation in 1999. Today, It is a dream come true.

Ever since then, I have been a follower of the trends in Nigeria politics. In as much as we see USA as a model in this facet, I see Nigeria growing and developing beyond United States in terms of politics and democracy.I will high light on this, but it will be a topic for another day.

In 1999, We all know how we were all made to believe that a multi party system is more democratic. The political party were getting up to thirty to fifty. Meaning, every body should be given the platform to vote and be voted. But in realism, it divides the nation into a faction, there by allocating much powers to the party at the helm of affairs.

Today, we are gradually narrowing down to two party system. Where each and every one of them is battling to buy the people's mind. We all know that when two Elephants fight, the grasses suffer.

The sweet battles between the APC and PDP is doing more good than harm to the citizens. The opposition party will continue to tackle the ruling party while the ruling party will be striving to dish out political dividends to the people so as to prove the opposition wrong in all sphere.

Now, I think I have got a question to ask most of you who are also political observers. The aim of this is not to derogate any political party but we are a watch dog that will hold them on the neck for them to deliver their campaign promises.

Get your pen and paper ready.

Attempt at least four questions.

If PEDEPE is constant, while AAPECIE is variation, and if one year should be used for blaming, with the aid of diagram:
1- Discuss the probability of AAPECIE blaming PEDEPE for the next three years for:

i- Dollar increase.
ii- Fuel Price increase.
iii- Firing of employed workers.
iv- Fulani Headsmen killings.

2- Define the term, " Budget Padding ".

3- Mention three types of AAPECIE propaganda you know and how they can be used in 2ist century politics.

4- Mention the next three countries PMB will travel to.

5- Write short note on this cool phrases;

a- Masquerade dressing.

b- Importation of grass.

C- Fantastically corrupt.

If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain vthe effect of gravitational force on you.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Do I Listen To President Buhari Democracy Day Speech / President Buhari Fails To Publish Looters’ List As Promised / Pmb Should Deal With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.