Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,484 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 29th May, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 29th May, 2016 (296 Views)

Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) / The Chosen Daily Devotional 9th May, 2016 / The BEST Place To Be Tomorrow Sunday (8th May 2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 29th May, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 10:40am On May 29, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SUNDAY 29TH MAY, 2016.

TEXT: Isaiah 61

THEME: ARISE, GO OVER THIS JORDAN.

MEMORY VERSE: "Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel. 3 Everyplace that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. " (Joshua 1:2-3)

From the above scripture, it is evident that for anyone to experience breakthrough, he must first of all arise. That is to say, that no one achieves anything sitting and folding his arms. You must arise today. It could be from your sleeping and slumbering or doubt and unbelief or from murmuring and complaining. You must arise from that position that does not put you at a vantage point to breakthrough and then possess

God promised to give Joshua and the Israelites all the land that soles of their feet shall tread upon. But then, they were still expected to arise. What is that God has said concerning you? You must arise.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. O Lord God my Father, I thank you for bringing me yet into another new week, in Jesus' name.

2. Any power assigned to hinder your program for my life during this week, receive frustration, in Jesus' name.

3. Any power assigned to hinder my breakthrough; be paralyzed, in
Jesus' name.

4. By the power and authority in the name of Jesus Christ, I command breakthrough upon my life, in Jesus' name.

5. In the victorious name of Jesus Christ, I possess the gates of my enemies, in Jesus' name.

6. Any obstacle standing between me and my Jordan; be parted into two, in Jesus' name. By the power in the name of Jesus Christ, I walk over on dry ground, in Jesus name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of June 2016 / Get Ramadan Ordinance As Your Callertune In This Holy Month / What Is He Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.