Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Goodluck Jonathan: Hero Of Democracy - Ideologies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: Hero Of Democracy - Ideologies (646 Views)

Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod / Ex President Jonathan: Hero Of Democracy? / Jonathan Hero Of Our Democracy Fiction Or Factual?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan: Hero Of Democracy - Ideologies by ideologies(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2016
I have waited for this day, to post this letter to you my hero, Goodluck Ebele Johnathan.I woke up this morning to find out that the article was not ready, I had to finish it up even before saying twale to baba God and dispatch my angels to work.

I write on behave of millions of Nigerians especially the future generation (youths) and the unborn, including those who would out of their bias, unfounded hatred and tribalism will never agree that you are a hero. But the International community, on several occasion have prove them wrong with the many awards and recognition that you have received.

My Hero, you sacrificed your ambitions for the peace of this nation and that is a fact.

The truth is even if you won the elections, there would have still been bloodshed, but you let it go and saved many souls. On behave of free thinkers like me, who are rational, not guided by ethnic sentiments and bigotry. We say thank you!

Like you said,

my political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.

and you proved it, despite lies by the opposition that your body language indicates the opposite.

When I think through the incidence, the tension in the nation, the rumors of wars, the rumors of arms brought in to the country, hate speeches flying everywhere, even my sister escaped in the night to Ghana using night bus, I can only say, it was God’s will.

Thank you for allowing God to use you.

What pains me is how Nigerians can be gullible, and believe everything they read / hear from media. Many Nigerians have refuse to think through things that they read or hear to a logical conclusion.

It is unfortunate that today in Nigeria, media houses are owned by politicians and you can only expect their own side of the story to fill the polity. The truth is propaganda and lies will back fire soon.

From the fact that you achieved nothing to their commissioning the railway station, implementing TSA, using the system you left on ground that will filter ghost workers, even Fashola, who refuted your claims in areas of road construction has eaten his words, that you bought substandard weapons which that are still using hahahahaaa!!

GEJ their lies were endless, but Nigerians are getting wiser, of course the wife of the president hosted their media soldiers for a job well done and just yesterday the vice president met with social media influencers, what do you expect from these people who dine with them, its very obvious, they will spread lies, twist the story-line to favor their paymasters. Lets wait and see what will trend today on social media.

May God forgive our youths who keep selling their future for chicken soup.

Furthermore, things have really changed here, Nigerians are suffering, many have lost their jobs, graduates now stand by the road to advertise themselves, prices of basic items especially food items have increased, Power consumption and water bills are now competing with rent. No light, subsidy that you fought for has been removed. You were not perfect, but it was not as bad as this. They have even replaced your presidential awards for first class graduates, YOUWIN, SUREP-GIS with #5000 stipend, just imagine the height of cluelessness.

God will raise another Goodluck that will save of from these hypocrites, just like He used you to save us from those who planned to unleash evil on Nigerians in 2015.

I remember them chanting, we are sending you to Otueke, but each time I see your new pictures on the internet, you look fresher and younger, soaring higher, receiving awards and recognition here and there, many youths rushing to take selfies with you, God also blessing you with more grand children.

Some thought that you were weak, but only a strong man can let things go.

Some said you could not control your own, but I saw a humble man who trusted in his team and expected them to do what was right. Time will justify this…

https://ideologiesconcept./2016/05/29/goodluck-ebele-jonathan-my-democracy-day-hero/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Hero Of Democracy - Ideologies by ideologies(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2016
On a personal note, I have started a foundation geared to youth development, our focus will be career and self development, it is work in progress and you inspired it.

I pray for you now, in the name of Jesus, you will live long and reap the fruits of your labor, God will continue to prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies, till they repent. You will continue to dine with Kings, anywhere you step in peace will reign, You will flourish for life. For your single action of saving many lives, your children and your fruits to come are preserved, amen.

WE MISS YOU, WE LOVE YOU, WE MISS PATIENCE YOUR WIFE, WE MISS YOUR SMILE.
Soar higher, My hero!!

signed
Ideologies,
On behalf of free thinkers
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Hero Of Democracy - Ideologies by Abeymills(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2016
Gudluck Jonathan i hail u salute u n i say may God almighty continue 2bless u wit more wisdom grace mercies n protection ijn u are indeed our hero of democracy may u live long

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Hero Of Democracy - Ideologies by ideologies(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2016
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Hero Of Democracy - Ideologies by BankeSmalls(f): 11:58am On May 29, 2016
Nigeria's best president ever.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Hero Of Democracy - Ideologies by Standing5(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2016
Hero who borrowed to be heroic and left another man to come pay the price of his heroics.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Hero Of Democracy - Ideologies by ernesty20(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Hero Of Democracy - Ideologies by ideologies(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2016
Standing5:
Hero who borrowed to be heroic and left another man to come pay the price of his heroics.
see painment, hahaha and your hero is flying around looking for more borrowers,

#SonOfBitterness

(1) (Reply)

Were Jonathan To Be A Northerner / Wike's Plan For His Second Year In Office / My Letter To Niger Delta Avengers And Their Supporters - By Mohnice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.