Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? (20628 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) / Please Help Criticze This Building Plan. / How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? by victorazy(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2016
segradino:

I'll appreciate that sir.

Snap the plans again and send to my whatsapp number 08069237482
I can't see the dimensions of these ones clearly.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? by Emeka71(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2016
victorazy:

What is your brief (the contents you expected)
And what is your budget.

Call or text me if ur serious.
I want to know what can be obtained because I intend to get a land and buy a nice tent to place on for residential if that project can be started with about N900,000.00
Re: What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? by Emeka71(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2016
@Victorazy; do you have idea of how to get nice tent or can you handle such project My E-mail: emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? by allhavesinned: 1:48pm On May 30, 2016
segradino:
I got this as a plan to a 3-bedroom apartment. From a novice's standpoint I feel it isn't right. Pls I need the architects in the house to lend to opinions.

Happy Sunday

Cc: lalasticlala

See this one wey i design as a novice, so check am and take to ur Architect

Re: What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? by darepoju(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2016
Originalsly:
@op... even us non architects know that plan is nowhere near sensible. I hope you didn't pay for that. Darepoju.... question for architect you.... do you guys try to discourage clients from wanting cold weather type houses?...like the one you posted? All I can see is that house is designed to trap heat.
don't understand what u mean by trapping heat...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? by darepoju(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2016
ajarossi:
1).The flow is very poor,
2).The master B/room is hidden,
3).The rooms r not upto standard measurements
4). In a case of fire outbreak there is no exist door for d master B/room n one oda room
5). The looby ll always b dark when all doors r closed
6). The master B/room, Kitchen, rooms, and lobby can't be accessed without accessing the sittingroom
7). The kitchen of a house and it balcony is better placed at the back of the building mainly for d case of combustion n others.
cool. After construction there ll b a gutter by the left side of the entrance, this gutter ll b a problem while tryin to gain access it the house when eva it's rains

just like d ones u had in ur 3d...?
nice render thoo
Re: What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? by Originalsly: 4:14pm On May 30, 2016
darepoju:
don't understand what u mean by trapping heat...
Hot air rises... in cold weather climes...houses are built like the one in the pic.... no vents or spaces above window level to allow hot air/heat to escape. The hot air now becomes trapped above window level and the house becomes hot. In houses built for hot weather like ours.. the style may be similar...but you would find vents (I'm just a layman)...above window level... windows up in the V of the roof..etc...spaces to allow the hot air to escape and cool air to enter below which keep the house relatively cool. Just curious.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? by MAXIMAL123(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2016
GOOD DAY AND CONGRATS. THIS IS ONE OF THE STEPS TO GREATER ACHIEVEMENT IN LIFE AND I PRAY GOD SEE U THROUGH. FOR THE MODERN ELECTRICAL WORK PLS CONTACT AY ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR ON WHATSAPP :08155021481 OR CALL 07061955939. THANKS, WISH U MORE SUCCESS AHEAD....
Re: What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Shey na ND 1 student draw dis plan?
Well, it's not good doing tyns for free....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Move To End Annual Rent Payment In Abuja / Cheap Land In Festac For Sell / Cheap, Good Farm Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.