Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,561 members, 7,972,106 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nairalanders Can You Do This (photo)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders Can You Do This (photo)? (813 Views)

Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) / This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) / This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Can You Do This (photo)? by Ratello: 2:50pm On May 29, 2016
You came to your Church only for you to see everywhere flooded after a heavy downpour, will you turn back because you had your best church clothes on (especially our ladies) or for the love of Christ wade into the pool of water find your seat and worship the Master. Which one would you do? I need sincere answers.

*As for me na to worship my God* Happy Sunday Nairalanders.

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Can You Do This (photo)? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 29, 2016
I'll leave immediately and return moments later with a shitload of highly soluble antiseptics.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Do This (photo)? by SuperSupremo(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2016
This is foolishness and dumbness

It would have benefitted them much more if they used their time to make way for the water out and get the floor moped

this makes them have something in common with animals

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Can You Do This (photo)? by Ratello: 3:04pm On May 29, 2016
Haute:
I'll leave immediately and return moments later with a shitload of highly soluble antiseptics.
why not wade into the pool and worship straight who knows the Angel of Blessings standing by, willing to distribute bountiful gifts to those who are willing to take the first plunge. I am bringing this topic up because we are in raining season and you may one day see this in any of your churches around, please do not turn back God has a way of changing your fortune for the best. Be a true soldier for Jesus Christ.

Lalasticlala
Re: Nairalanders Can You Do This (photo)? by Ratello: 3:06pm On May 29, 2016
SuperSupremo:

It would have benefitted them much more if they used their time to make way for the water out and get the floor moped

Only the deep can call to the deep. Spiritual things are deeper than you think bro
Re: Nairalanders Can You Do This (photo)? by SuperSupremo(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2016
Ratello:

Only the deep can call to the deep. Spiritual things are deeper than you think bro
End time spirit be this

featuring with

End time foolishness

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Do This (photo)? by Faremisodeeq(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2016
This is what I call endtime stupidity.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Do This (photo)? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 29, 2016
SuperSupremo:

humans are ANIMALS
Re: Nairalanders Can You Do This (photo)? by Ratello: 9:09pm On May 29, 2016
stupidity:
humans are ANIMALS
That is not it. Spiritual things are deeper than you think they are. Lalasticlala kindly do the needful for more debates.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Do This (photo)? by Immorttal: 6:54am On May 30, 2016
When you die righteous and realise there is no God

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Amongst Christians In Nigeria: CAN Elections (must Read)!!!!!! / More Photos As Muslim Youth Destroy Church In Abuja For Worshipping On Friday / Pastor Adeboye's Wife Takes Responsibility For The Quadruplets Born At Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.