Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,485 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

See How Rotimi Amaechi Celebrated His 51st Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Rotimi Amaechi Celebrated His 51st Birthday (photos) (642 Views)

Paul O Okoye's 51st Birthday: Omotala, Banky W, D'banj Attend / Saidi Balogun Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Dapper Photos / Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Rotimi Amaechi Celebrated His 51st Birthday (photos) by olayinka807: 2:59pm On May 29, 2016
It was all joy for former governor of Rivers State who is now Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi as he celebrated his 51st birthday.
Minister of transport and former governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi celebrated his 51st birthday in style on 27th of May 2016.
The ex-governor celebrated by arranging a praise and worship session with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly after which he invited a few people to a small birthday party thrown for him by his colleagues.
See photos below:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/see-how-rotimi-amaechi-celebrated-his-51st-birthday.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: See How Rotimi Amaechi Celebrated His 51st Birthday (photos) by olayinka807: 2:59pm On May 29, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: See How Rotimi Amaechi Celebrated His 51st Birthday (photos) by Emperessnaughty(f): 7:53pm On May 29, 2016
Hehehehe.. I just love this man

My crush my booboo
Alwas adding spice to evritin he does.. Handsome man. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Godwin! Korede New Video Na Die! / Kylie Jenner Seen With Rumoured Boyfriend / Amazing Photos! Check Out This Girl And All Her Uncles That Followed Her To Prom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.