Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,243 members, 7,880,902 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Were You Dissapointed In President Buhari's Address To The Nation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were You Dissapointed In President Buhari's Address To The Nation? (528 Views)

Reactions Over Rats In President Buhari's Office / Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) / Buhari Address To The Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were You Dissapointed In President Buhari's Address To The Nation? by optional1(f): 3:15pm On May 29, 2016
I didn't watch the President's address to the nation due to lack of power supply but what am reading shows that so many were disappointed in his speech today.

I can see his promise of employing 500,000 teacher which he said after the swear in, is still there.
For me this the only part am concern about because I can't imagin myself staying at home after my NCE program.

What is your view on Mr President's address to the Nation Disappointed or Not? If Yes why and if No why.

What were you expecting from Mr President's speech after 365 days in office?

Please can you enlighten me on what I should know about my country Nigeria.

Happy Democracy Day My Country People.
May we continue to make use of our freedom of speech and expression.
Re: Were You Dissapointed In President Buhari's Address To The Nation? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 29, 2016
This government is a scam.
If you are expecting anything from them you are on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Were You Dissapointed In President Buhari's Address To The Nation? by IMO22(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2016
I deliberately refused to watch it to save myself the disappointment. Two weeks uninterrupted power outage.Or were u expecting me to use the small fuel left for the family to charge accessories to watch BUHARI's disappointment of a speech?

1 Like

Re: Were You Dissapointed In President Buhari's Address To The Nation? by chikel2000(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2016
Highly disappointed. Imagine millions of Nigerians didn't hear him cos of no power supply. D one wey d vex me pass be say PMB promised to reveal those who stole money n how much they returned. He made a U- turn to say dat d ministry of info will give us periodical updates. I hv come to dis conclusion that APC=All Promises Cancelled

2 Likes

Re: Were You Dissapointed In President Buhari's Address To The Nation? by utytill(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2016
He did not mention fulani herdmens and inconclusive election.

1 Like

Re: Were You Dissapointed In President Buhari's Address To The Nation? by eyeview: 4:37pm On May 29, 2016
At N145/litre,I can not afford to waste my hard earned fuel which I should use at night to keep my kids cool to burn and watch buhari churn out lies and further campaign promises

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Britain Is The Most Corrupt Country In The World, Claims Mafia Expert / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Bomb Aso Villa, Others / Breaking: Court Remands Jonathan’s Cousin In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.