Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,737 members, 7,898,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday (10265 Views)

Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Meeting In Niamey / Coordinating President Fail To Attend ECOWAS Summit Avoiding Israeli PM / Obasanjo, Presidents Sirleaf, Nana Addo Akufo At 51st ECOWAS Summit In Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Shaadey: 9:48pm On May 29, 2016
So this man has not stopped traveling... To enter Calabar and Lagos is wahala

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by DeleSuper1: 9:48pm On May 29, 2016
Ok now, I now know the reason why
presidents of great countries grow old quickly
than their age. Workerholic.

Bundesliga

A litre of jet fuel is now how much becos i wan follow
Buhari go the meeting go see wetin he wan do there sef! wink cheesy grin

I don talk am before say na jyoke oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 29, 2016
If he likes, he can relocate to Russia. MtcheWwwww!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 29, 2016
Shaadey:

As in. Hmm!
Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Aniwhyte(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2016
See them wailers and ipob yout dem, see as them occupy the viewing and comment sections ot this thread like flies and poo. Smh na all dis kind tin dem dey like.See them wailers and ipob yout dem, see as them occupy the viewing and comment sections ot this thread like flies and poo. Smh na all dis kind tin dem dey like.See them wailers and ipob yout dem, see as them occupy the viewing and comment sections ot this thread like flies and poo. Smh na all dis kind tin dem dey like.
Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by sanandreas(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2016
He came to travel and to blame. Enjoy angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by chichriso: 10:01pm On May 29, 2016
Buhari is yet to visit any stat in Nigeria since he assumed office but always on foreign trip

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by HomeOfMe(f): 10:03pm On May 29, 2016
The ear infection has disappeared! Lagos and calabar how market? Get osinbajo to commission your projects..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by vislabraye(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2016
Him don treat him ear infection ? E be like say he no dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by bbjummy: 10:06pm On May 29, 2016
Why haven't he travel to Enugu or Benue to see the victims of his Fulani herdsmen attacked? Or isn't that important ni?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by UncleJudax(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2016
kossyablaze:
Na dis on he go like... If na lagos now, he go say he get ear infection
grin grin cheesy
Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 29, 2016
Since he travels a lot, I will invite him over for my TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE and WHITE WEDDING .....

Including my CHILD'S Dedication

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by KINGDOS: 10:28pm On May 29, 2016
He only slowed down his junketing activities to avoid May 29 tongue lash. Now, its back to business as usual. Ajala safe journey. Pls don't forget to carry along burukutu, gworo, body odour turare and pls carry out functions of sipping and chewing while u are there.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by UnknownT: 10:32pm On May 29, 2016
cousjwhite:
And he couldn't be available to commission projects in Lagos and Cross River right?

Anyway, I think he should just add Minister of Tourism to his portfolio cos I see he does a very good job at that.

#Oniranu
#Ajala
#JohnyWalker
#1stYearInOfficeFailure
Good job? by "badmouthing" the country at every opportunity he gets? He is only good at flying, but not as minister of tourism

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 29, 2016
Nigerians should prepare for the worse!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Shaadey: 10:39pm On May 29, 2016
evegran:

As in. Hmm!
I've lost hope in this government unless dey change their ways... They're bent on turning this country into what it isn't negatively

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 29, 2016
Shaadey:
I've lost hope in this government unless dey change their ways... They're bent on turning this country into what it isn't negatively

Me too.

It is a shame we believed Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 29, 2016
UnknownT:
Good job? by "badmouthing" the country at every opportunity he gets? He is only good at flying, but not as minister of tourism
KINGDOS:
He only slowed down his junketing activities to avoid May 29 tongue lash. Now, its back to business as usual. Ajala safe journey. Pls don't forget to carry along burukutu, gworo, body odour turare and pls carry out functions of sipping and chewing while u are there.
vislabraye:
Him don treat him ear infection ? E be like say he no dey hear word.
Shaadey:
truthalways:
I think Buhari is suffering from topikiepiskepsiphobia
........it's the fear of visiting one's own people angry
Checked86:
He will not cancel this one.
idris4r83:
Ajala the great traveler @ it again
kossyablaze:

I believe why he cancelled Lagos and Calabar visits maybe as a result of avoiding to meet people who may want to see him on the basis of soft landing in their case with efcc or the court.

So what he does is to dodge...

Its easier for people to meet the president when he is on state visit but much harder to see him if at Aso Rock....even Governors can be turned down...it can take months without even a blink of hope.
Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by babatunx(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2016
The same "critically ill" man..... We should be smart with what we do, including telling lies....
Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Mordyb: 10:51pm On May 29, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Since he travels a lot, I will invite him over for my TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE and WHITE WEDDING .....

Including my CHILD'S Dedication
if its not in Dubai or outside Nigerian Airspace forget about it

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by mmsen: 10:58pm On May 29, 2016
ibkgab001:
And PDP said Bubu is sick seriously i know who is sick now

Did you watch his Democracy Day Address?

The man didn't look or sound well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUHWaPByhNU

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by mmsen: 10:58pm On May 29, 2016
*duplicate post - please delete*
Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by berrystunn(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2016
Youngzedd:
Our jegede President.

You turned down Lagos and Calabar project commissioning and you already have a place to visit come Friday.

Buhari is been advised by dullards.

This isn't the Buhari I voted for and have faith in.

Let me mind my business. Hustle hard and get out of this country.

Look at you.. Flying out of the country cost 1m dollars
And his traveling allowance is paid in dollars.
So flying to LAGOS and calabar noting will come out of it because no allowance.

He did not do anything for one yr in office, not even one road, infrastructure, etc
I feel this man is very stingy to spend money on services to the country.
Nigeria have N3tn in Treasury Single Account. Which can go along way in this country. But yet he refuses to spend it to achieve one or two things before may 29th.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by opeoluwa20(m): 11:12pm On May 29, 2016
Very soon he will go and before he return someone else don take over

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Temptee101(m): 11:21pm On May 29, 2016
chichriso:
Buhari is yet to visit any stat in Nigeria since he assumed office but always on foreign trip
The old, archaic swine visited his home state kastina. Very bigoted and tribalist individual. The worst ever

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Richydos(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2016
His presence has never been useful in the country na # Ajala the traveler season 2

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 29, 2016
kossyablaze:

Abi oo if na Calabar now, e go postpone

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by felifeli: 11:43pm On May 29, 2016
Hopey12:
You will not visit Lagos and calabar

In fact which place he go visit now for Naija wey dem no go throw am stone ehn? angry angry angry
Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by pinkyliceous(f): 11:56pm On May 29, 2016
He can travel outside Nigeria without cancellation and postponement but not to Calabar and Laagos.

Isi opioro Buhari. Eze gworo.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by pinkyliceous(f): 12:00am On May 30, 2016
He's going to meet his Doctors in Senegal also.

ibkgab001:
And PDP said Bubu is sick seriously i know who is sick now
Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by ochiq(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2016
And the globettroting continue! Sai bubu dullar
centvin008:
President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal
President Muhammadu Buhari is scheduled to embark on a one-day trip to Dakar, Senegal for the 49th Extra-Ordinary Summit of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).  According to an itinerary exclusively obtained by SaharaReporters, President Buhari will depart Abuja on Friday June 3rd  and return to Abuja on June 4th after the conclusion of the summit. The ECOWAS meeting would be Mr. Buhari's first trip out of Abuja after his last-minute cancelation last week of a planned trip to Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial hub.
The president had blamed an ear infection for canceling the visit to Lagos where he was scheduled to commission some projects finished by Governor Ambode. 
A source at the Presidency told SaharaReporters that the ECOWAS meeting would focus on issues of regional security and economic development.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/29/president-buhari-attend-ecowas-summit-senegal

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by dasparrow: 1:34am On May 30, 2016
Youngzedd:
Our jegede President.

You turned down Lagos and Calabar project commissioning and you already have a place to visit come Friday.

Buhari is been advised by dullards.

This isn't the Buhari I voted for and have faith in.

Let me mind my business. Hustle hard and get out of this country.

@Bolded

Good decision!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hold El-rufai If Anything Happens To Me – Senator Sani / "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe / Court Rejects Ex-minister, Nwajiuba's Bid To Void Tinubu’s Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.