Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,113 members, 7,899,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

MTN-NG Where Is My Money? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN-NG Where Is My Money? (569 Views)

MTN NG Season Of Suprises Data Bonus / MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works / Mtn Ng To Launch 4g Lte In July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN-NG Where Is My Money? by TOYORCEE: 6:20pm On May 29, 2016
It had been over 48 hours since MTN deducted my #1218(it's not much but with Nigeria as it is, makes it even more painful) I have grown desperate enough to post on here after calling the Customer service centre more than 25+ times, first speaking fluently, then as the frustration grew, in pidgin, then in Falz the bad guy's voice and finally indigenous.
Tried using Share and Sell, the reply was Transaction failed but .my money was deducted, now all they have been saying for more than two days js that the issue has been forwarded to the technical department, please what is so technical about reversing a faulty withdrawal.
If was one of their subscription offers, they deduct the fee instantly. Please MTN, return my money, Naija is presently not smiling and boys are hungry.
Re: MTN-NG Where Is My Money? by saxby(f): 9:14pm On May 29, 2016
Disturb them very well but this is your lesson
Re: MTN-NG Where Is My Money? by Nobody: 4:52am On May 30, 2016
Try physically visiting one of their offices. Calling them to me is not enough action, they'd keep throwing different excuses while passing you to different individuals.
Re: MTN-NG Where Is My Money? by Flashtool(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2016
Your title na better name for android game
Re: MTN-NG Where Is My Money? by Marvel1206: 1:56pm On May 30, 2016
TOYORCEE:
It had been over 48 hours since MTN deducted my #1218(it's not much but with Nigeria as it is, makes it even more painful) I have grown desperate enough to post on here after calling the Customer service centre more than 25+ times, first speaking fluently, then as the frustration grew, in pidgin, then in Falz the bad guy's voice and finally indigenous.
Tried using Share and Sell, the reply was Transaction failed but .my money was deducted, now all they have been saying for more than two days js that the issue has been forwarded to the technical department, please what is so technical about reversing a faulty withdrawal.
If was one of their subscription offers, they deduct the fee instantly. Please MTN, return my money, Naija is presently not smiling and boys are hungry.

Call NCC

dial 622
Re: MTN-NG Where Is My Money? by TOYORCEE: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Finally mtn has yielded and dey av refunded my money a week after deducting it...☺☺☺ smiley smiley But nawa 4 dem o, dey cudnt evn add a kobo to d amount credited back... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Best Method To Rescue Your Phone When Fell Into Water! / How To Switch From 4G On Samsung Galaxy S4 Active??? Help Please / Z10 For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.