Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,628 members, 7,918,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? (1386 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application / S'African Police Invade Nigerian Embassy Over Visa Refusal To South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? by corrall(f): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2009
Hello fellow nairalanders,

A friend of mine was recently refused a student visa cos he used a waec result dat was not real, please your advice is highly welcomed, what should he do?

Please help!!!
Re: Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? by EAsY6: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2009
shocked did he forge it for real? guilty as charged? please answer!
Re: Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? by corrall(f): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2009
yes i think he did, but he says he has a neco result, and an initial waec result dat where he didnt make all his papers. now d confusion is weder to reapply using dat those two,
Re: Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? by AjaraEwuro: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2009
he should be hanged- his likes spoil other people's chances.
Re: Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? by corrall(f): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2009
well, i know he made a terrible mistake but, come on guys,
Re: Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? by AjaraEwuro: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2009
he should pay for it- that kind of person will rig votes, he will be corrupt and he will mis rule if giving the opportunity - shame on him, he should be punished.
Re: Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? by EAsY6: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2009
If he tries to apply again, they might hang him!  lipsrsealed seriously tell your friend (which is you wink) rather than pay 38,000naira again, he should just go collect a GCE form and get the grades! If you or (him)  can forge a SSCE Ordinary level certificate then sky is the limit.
Re: Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? by corrall(f): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2009
even after having the grades with neco? what if he reapplied wiv dat?

n what makes u so sure it is actually me, cant i b asking advice for someone?

or do i sound dat cocky? shocked
Re: Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? by symbian03(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2009
That wasn't a mistake,it's rather a stupidity.
Re: Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? by EAsY6: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2009
Honestly, what the assurance that the NECO aint fake? FYI, I did mine with NECO (tattered,old certificate from 2001 )and there was no problem!! I just have a cheeky feeling it's you but If i am wrong, My bad- my apologies!

His chances are so Thin, he would need an apology letter signed by Festus Keyamo on his behalf. (If you know who he his)
Re: Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? by corrall(f): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2009
apologies accepted my brov, He says d Neco isnt fake, n i am sure they will check it again, lol he is just so confused right now, i thot i culd help wiv some advice.
Re: Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? by EAsY6: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2009
They wont bother, Even if you meet the requirement, your immigration history might be looked into, So honestly, I don't advise to re apply just go write WAEC, Pass it and write an apology letter, embarassed
Re: Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2009
What stopped you or your friend from applying with the genuine NECO certificate in the first place?
Now that the WAEC certificate has been found to be forged there are likely to be adverse consequences as regards any future application for a visa.
Re: Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? by EAsY6: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2009
See u just raise so many RED flags! shocked

(1)

Us To Nigeria Baggage Restrictions / Taking A Friend To An Embassy Or An Invitation Letter For Us Visa? / Need Advice On Study In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.