Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,926 members, 7,883,244 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Fencing Of Farm Land - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fencing Of Farm Land (2152 Views)

10hect Of Farm Land For Sale In Kuje Abuja / 10 acres of farm / Poultry land for sale - Reduced to 500k per acres / Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fencing Of Farm Land by xlanark: 8:13pm On May 29, 2016
I am in the process of acquiring 5.6 hectares of land in Abuja for farming. Can anyone advise me of the cost effective way of fencing the entire land. What is the likely cost of fencing the land up to 10 course above the ground with two gates. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Fencing Of Farm Land by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2016
@Op:

Speak with a consultant. You can hardly get this information free.

God bless your hustle,

Sincerely,

1 Like

Re: Fencing Of Farm Land by Greatfuture: 9:45pm On May 29, 2016
where in abuja,or are you talking of abuja keffi road
Re: Fencing Of Farm Land by xlanark: 11:21am On May 30, 2016
Thr land is in Kuje
Re: Fencing Of Farm Land by lmm4real: 2:15pm On May 30, 2016
op I know somebody that offer such services. They did something of that nature for my cousin. Don't hv their number but their web address is www.jimaticgroup.com.

1 Like

Re: Fencing Of Farm Land by xlanark: 3:47pm On May 30, 2016
Thank you. I will contact themail.

Is it cost effective yob use Chain Link Fence Wire for the unused part of the land in the interim rather than using block fencing for the entire land which I consider to be very expensive.
Re: Fencing Of Farm Land by ajibsca: 2:51pm On May 31, 2016
5.6 hectares of land is quite vast. If I were in your shoes, I would buy a block making machine and produce the blocks for fencing right on my site.

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Network / What Are Thee Types Of Animal Farming Practiced In Nigeria? / Farmland For Sale In Keffi At 120,000 Naira Per Acre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.