Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,818 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Help Me Get The Tittle Of This Makossa Song By Sakis - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help Me Get The Tittle Of This Makossa Song By Sakis (1491 Views)

Afro Beats And Makossa Beats / Download Makossa By Young Aspiring Young Talent Sparkydon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Get The Tittle Of This Makossa Song By Sakis by WisdomCanada(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2016
Guys abeg just help me with the tittle of this one song by Makossa singer Sakis, the very famous thing about the song is where he was shouting somting like, SAWULO OH, SAWULO MAMA....

I'm a great lover of makossa and sukous abi na sukus.
Lol i really need to download this song and work with the bass line.
And please if u have any download link for this song kindly direct me to it, jah bless.

(1) (Reply)

Flavour - Turn By Turn :: Free Mp3 Download / [DOWNLOAD Video] DJ Xclusive Ft. Zlatan Ibile – Gbomo Gbomo / Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.