Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom (5247 Views)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 5:00pm On May 30, 2016
edetty:

cadava is a corpse,and trust me u can't stand the type of blood we see on daily basis, it's not menstrual or small cut wound blood,,am talking abt 2liters of red warm blood spilled in a room or corridor, etc

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Cant stand it o
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by edetty(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Cant stand it o
toor u give up baby,,,why ain't u replying ur inbox
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 5:06pm On May 30, 2016
edetty:

toor u give up baby,,,why ain't u replying ur inbox

I am na
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by edetty(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

I am na
check ur mail, u stopped replying since last week
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 5:12pm On May 30, 2016
edetty:

check ur mail, u stopped replying since last week

Really im sorry
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by Edybleketara: 5:16pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wen u pull out d condom b careful so no sperm pours on her thigh close to d pusssy at dat moment a drop of sperm on d thigh close to d pusssy can get her pregnant

Meaning b sure u stand up from her before pulling out

Nd also b sure d condom aint leaking or hasnt burst

undecided undecided why cant y'all abstain abeg save ursef from stress
U must have had lots of sexual experiences, yet u wanna be single and happy. It will never be well with dat guy dat fuccked u silly and dumped u...
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by lexylexy(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2016
jhasper:
how the sperm take pass?

Guy don't dull urself,if d condom no tear,then it cannot pass. Maybe ur girl don go play away match for agege stadium,she just put every ontop ya head. Make sure u do a DNA wen d baby is born,goodluck grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 5:20pm On May 30, 2016
Edybleketara:
U must have had lots of sexual experiences, yet u wanna be single and happy. It will never be well with dat guy dat fuccked u silly and dumped u...

lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by edetty(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Really im sorry
aiit no sweat
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by pedrilo: 5:56pm On May 30, 2016
bulldoza:

Ogbeni make I hear word abeg
A lady will never get pregnant if the sperm doesn't reach her vulva because that's around where the egg is released.
if u r not a mum.u u will knw that sperm cells can travel
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by free2ryhme: 6:20pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Try dat with a very fertile lady wud b expecting ur i got her pregnant thread

this is what happens when children are given phone and directed to nairaland for the first time
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by Jemiulat: 7:18pm On May 30, 2016
Conji dn mk u gv person pikin belle u cum d doubt condom nw abi
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by gamaliel121(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wen u pull out d condom b careful so no sperm pours on her thigh close to d pusssy at dat moment a drop of sperm on d thigh close to d pusssy can get her pregnant

Meaning b sure u stand up from her before pulling out

Nd also b sure d condom aint leaking or hasnt burst

undecided undecided why cant y'all abstain abeg save ursef from stress

Av seen where a lady empty a condom inside her pussi after the guy has gone.....bitches lack joy mehn
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 9:45pm On May 30, 2016
gamaliel121:

Av seen where a lady empty a condom inside her pussi after the guy has gone.....bitches lack joy mehn

shocked shocked ha babe no fear o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer / World's Oldest Female Body Builder Still Looking Sexy At 81 / Pictures Of Some Ladies With Curvy Shapes And Biggest Behinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.