Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,883 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman (2373 Views)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by ScamChange(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2016
This is a very serious issue o... Not certain though but I think most men love Sex more than women generally speaking. What does a guy do when his girl is not as active and as always demanding as he is? Ladies in the house you can also share practice experience about the subject matter...
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 29, 2016
ScamChange:
This is a very serious issue o... Not certain though but I think men love Sex more than women generally speaking. What does a guy do when his girl is not as active and as always demanding as he is? Ladies in the house you can also share practice experience about the subject matter...
Na serious give be that. It usually leads to cheating.
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by ivyT(f): 10:02pm On May 29, 2016
Find someone who isnt scared of destroying her kpekus because of sex.
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by DRISKLEF(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2016
ivyT:

Sorry ma'am. But what is 'pkekus' grin
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by jamex93(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2016
single guys for don die b dat nah
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by cruzita(f): 10:08pm On May 29, 2016
he should look for his match o
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by ScamChange(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2016
obasy09:
Na serious give be that. It usually leads to cheating.
Yeah it does... But it's a very common thing that happens.
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by PureWays(m): 10:17pm On May 29, 2016
Mr A: Sees a nice lady, curvy, pretty and sex appealing. Mr A just want to have sex and the lady he sees is more appealing to him and he goes for it. He later score the chick and after some time the lady "fall in love". Remember, Mr A just wants to have sex, so, after getting much of what he wants, he leaves.
The lady cries, rain curses and move on, the end.

Mr B: Sees same pretty, s*xy lady. Mr B being a gentle, good man (Mr right.. Lol) thinks the lady is good. Remember, Mr B is a good man, he doesn't know how to score such a beauty, he later man-up and make the move, unfortunately the move was whack but the pretty lady has been hurt before, she thinks to herself; Let me have my revenge now, afterall he just want to have sex with me.
Please don't forget, Mr B is a good man, he can't spot when game is being played on him. The lady dates him, ripped his heart out and put it in his hands .
Remember, Mr B is a good man. He buys the bullsh*t and still tries to continue, then the hot lady finish him by finally breaking his poor heart. Mr B tells his guys abut it, they poisoned his mind against women and he is forged into someone like Mr A.
And the circle goes on.

NOT ALL MEN LOVE SEX MORE THAN THE LADIES THEY GET INVOLVED WITH, JUST THAT THE SERIOUS ONES Are OFTE TIMES NOT APPEALING TO THE LADIES.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by ScamChange(m): 10:17pm On May 29, 2016
cruzita:
he should look for his match o
Lolz.. Where will he see his match? Perhaps he should first exhibit promiscuity before he finds his match... undecided
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by ScamChange(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2016
ivyT:

This got me cracking though... But how? Should be start sleeping around with every other lady till he finds a maniac like himself?

1 Like

Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by ScamChange(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2016
jamex93:
single guys for don die b dat nah
Asin ehn... Seriously o grin grin
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by ScamChange(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2016
PureWays:
Mr A: Sees a nice lady, curvy, pretty and sex appealing. Mr A just want to have sex and the lady he sees is more appealing to him and he goes for it. He later score the chick and after some time the lady "fall in love". Remember, Mr A just wants to have sex, so, after getting much of what he wants, he leaves.
The lady cries, rain curses and move on, the end.

Mr B: Sees same pretty, s*xy lady. Mr B being a gentle, good man (Mr right.. Lol) thinks the lady is good. Remember, Mr B is a good man, he doesn't know how to score such a beauty, he later man-up and make the move, unfortunately the move was whack but the pretty lady has been hurt before, she thinks to herself; Let me have my revenge now, afterall he just want to have sex with me.
Please don't forget, Mr B is a good man, he can't spot when game is being played on him. The lady dates him, ripped his heart out and put it in his hands .
Remember, Mr B is a good man. He buys the bullsh*t and still tries to continue, then the hot lady finish him by finally breaking his poor heart. Mr B tells his guys abut it, they poisoned his mind against women and he was forged into someone like Mr A.
And the circle goes on.

NOT ALL MEN LOVE SEX MORE THAN THE LADIES THEY GET INVOLVED WITH, JUST THAT THE SERIOUS ONES ARE MOSTLY NOT APPEALING TO THE LADIES.

Long explanation... You slightly drifted from the question... I never said all guys love Sex than their women.... I said most. However if the later is the case, which most times is, how should the guy cope with the relationship?
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by PureWays(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2016
ScamChange:

Long explanation... You slightly drifted from the question... I never said all guys love Sex than their women.... I said most. However if the later is the case, which most times is, how should the guy cope with the relationship?
Yeah, I drifted. It was in a bid to clear the air a little, prolly to give more explanation why it is so.
To your question: If you are really into her, you've got to compromise. You've got to control that urge a little and let her understand what you are doing because of her. If she's as into you as you are, I bet she'll up her bed game too.
If you have a good girl, don't let her go man. I'll even advice you not to cheat on her. Good girls are rare these days.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by ScamChange(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2016
PureWays:
Yeah, I drifted. It was in a bid to clear the air a little, prolly to give more explanation why it is so.
To your question: If you are really into her, you've got to compromise. You've got to control that urge a little and let her understand what you are doing because of her. If she's as into you as you are, I bet she'll up her bed game too.
If you have a good girl, don't let her go man. I'll even advice you not to cheat on her. Good girls are rare these days.
Hmmm... That's an option for consideration.
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by ScamChange(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2016
Cc: Toks2008, Cutehector et al your expertise is needed here o
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by PureWays(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2016
ScamChange:

Hmmm... That's an option for consideration.
Yeah. Though I don't trust you sex maniac.. Lol..
It's very hard for your kind to pull that off, I mean to compromise, but trust me, if you can control that, you can control anything (€V£N Billions.. Lol).
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by Cutehector(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2016
I refuse to comment on this.

Scamchange cool
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by ScamChange(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:

Scamchange cool
cry okay
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by ScamChange(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:

Scamchange cool
cry okay
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by ScamChange(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2016
PureWays:
Yeah. Though I don't trust you sex maniac.. Lol..
It's very hard for your kind to pull that off, I mean to compromise, but trust me, if you can control that, you can control anything (€V£N Billions.. Lol).
Hahaha... You've well said... It ain't easy though but I guess it's worth the try.
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by jamex93(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2016
ScamChange:

Asin ehn... Seriously o grin grin

serious issue
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:27pm On May 29, 2016
ScamChange:
This is a very serious issue o... Not certain though but I think men love Sex more than women generally speaking. What does a guy do when his girl is not as active and as always demanding as he is? Ladies in the house you can also share practice experience about the subject matter...
this is wrong. Its just like saying all women love money more than men.
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by ScamChange(m): 1:58am On May 30, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
this is wrong. Its just like saying all women love money more than men.
I never insinuated that and that's not even the focus of the question..
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by edetty(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2016
ivyT:

did u just say kpekus,damm this chick is STREETS
Re: When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman by ivyT(f): 3:32pm On May 30, 2016
ScamChange:

This got me cracking though... But how? Should be start sleeping around with every other lady till he finds a maniac like himself?

na him know wetin him dey find

(1) (Reply)

Only On This Forum / d / squirting Is Urine because My girl friend Don't Squirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.