Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,690 members, 7,945,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

3 Ways That She Will Say Yes! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways That She Will Say Yes! (1220 Views)

We Will Woo Them, They Will Say They Want Rich Guys Now They Are Walking Ghosts. / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes / 15 Pictures HATERS Will Say Are Photo Shopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways That She Will Say Yes! by leslimark(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2016
Right off the bat you need to know that making sure the girl says yes is not that difficult and it has nothing to do with how much money you have or what you look like. We have all seen a very good looking woman with a guy that looks much less than average and thought to ourselves, "oh, he must have money". Then, when we find out that he does not it completely baffles our minds. Well, there are ways to get the girl without looks or money and here are for creative ways to help you out.

1. Actually being a man and asking her in person

The first thing we have to cover is the whole texting thing. You cannot ask a girl out over text and expect her to say yes. Sure you can have fun little conversations and send sweet little messages over text, but do not ask her out over text. Be a real man and ask her out in person. Now if it is impossible to ask her out in person at least do it over a phone call, but never with texting.

2. Using your body language

Women are much more intuitive than men are and you have to know that using your body language communicates everything you need to say even if your words are the exact opposite. Leaning closer to her, holding her hand, putting your hand on the small of her back to lead her into a room, and other forms of touch communicate that you like her and will help her become more comfortable around you.

3. Eye Contact

This is the most deadly and the one that can get you what you want if used correctly. The eyes are the window to the soul and some people have the talent to close that window and make it look one way when it really is not. If you want to be in a relationship with the woman then you make good eye contact, especially while she is talking, and open that window for her. If you are just trying to sleep with her, then you do the same only keep that window shut so that she sees what she wants to and not the truth.

If you are just looking to get her in bed you can do that, but it is important to know that you can also use these secrets to get the girl that you want to spend the rest of your life with.Stop getting rejected by discovering all the secrets to getting the girl to say yes every time. The secrets are revealed when you Click on the link..http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/

Re: 3 Ways That She Will Say Yes! by SuperSupremo(m): 10:17pm On May 29, 2016
I got all so no stress
Re: 3 Ways That She Will Say Yes! by DRISKLEF(m): 10:17pm On May 29, 2016
OP lemme dash you one comment. grin
Re: 3 Ways That She Will Say Yes! by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
OP lemme dash you one comment. grin
grin grin lemme too dash him another comment since today na sunday
Re: 3 Ways That She Will Say Yes! by DRISKLEF(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2016
juhan:
grin grin lemme too dash him another comment since today na sunday
You shall reap where you sow ma'am grin

Good measures, pressed down and *complete it*
Re: 3 Ways That She Will Say Yes! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
You shall reap where you sow ma'am grin

Good measures, pressed down and *complete it*
shaken together and running over cheesy tongue cheesy
Re: 3 Ways That She Will Say Yes! by Nobody: 12:34am On May 30, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Notification:: I Av Changed My Moniker From Timothychima To Timsonpreye / This Is How To Tell When A Woman Has Just Had Sex / How Her Boyfriend Almost Killed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.