Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja (20714 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It / Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja by fiftynaira(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2016
FowlYansh:

What is this one saying. I am tempted to venomously insult this woman :l

Man not woman
Ujoatu is his media man which ik ogbonna

Beremex is only quoting him!
Re: Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja by cochexky: 10:11am On May 30, 2016
Eye service is what will kill him (Rochas) where is the 27 General hospitals? You have sold out the only General hospital in owerri the capital of Imo state and u still come here with lies, well I see Lie lie Mohamade is your mentor. Put please have in mind their are Imo people here and take it easy when you want to lie. Coming to the first fly over. Please share a snap shoot on the side of Amakohia to housing junction and to orji. In fact I think am wasting my time to comment because all of you APC and staunch liars. 2019 is not far so we shall see [img][/img]
Re: Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja by fiftynaira(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2016
Show me one of the 27 LGA's hospital fully completed and I will be a sycophant for rochas..

Show me an Imsu student going to school I will be a sycophant for rochas.

Show me a pensioner who has been paid for jst 9 months I will be rochas praise singer.

Show me a new road that rochas constructed that has no pot hole in it... Infact rochas is SCAM!

He promised us job job job now his giving us jab jab jab!

1 Like

Re: Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja by barcelona007(f): 10:15am On May 30, 2016
Bunch of failures, dis plan fail on arrival
Re: Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja by Sasuwa(f): 10:44am On May 30, 2016
Igbos are hypocrite, why support fayose a stranger and dumb ur son, my ndigbo
Re: Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja by DesChyko: 11:08am On May 30, 2016

Governor Okorocha is a leader who believes in selfless service shown by rendering quality leadership to the nation to shore up the economy and welfare of Nigerians, and the integrity of the country as an entity before the comity of nations.

Otu ocha grin

This rice and stew no be for Imo State indigenes o.. Na for ndi obara ewu hausa di n'ahu a.k.a Zombies Imo State Chapter grin
Re: Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja by BetaThings: 11:15am On May 30, 2016
Pyno30:
So long as is an APC THING, nobody wants to hear about it for now. They can use whoever they want,

all i want them to know is that PDP is taking over.

Hahahaha
PDP !!!!!!
After 16 years including 5+ years of transformation, no hospital in Nigeria can treat Metuh's vomiting case
Re: Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja by Pyno30: 11:38am On May 30, 2016
BetaThings:

Hahahaha
PDP !!!!!!
After 16 years including 5+ years of transformation, no hospital in Nigeria can treat Metuh's vomiting case
Have Apc finally built it? And why haven't ask yourself the reason why Metuh just fail sick the moment he arrested?
Re: Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja by Babacele: 2:47pm On May 30, 2016
omenka:
Everyone with a brain knows that nonsense was the handiwork of some miserable Ugandans intent on driving a wedge between Rochas and his party hierarchy. They see him as a stumbling block to the realisation of their sinister aspirations and would do anything to bring him down.

Another case in point was their spamming of the forum with one useless story about Rochas calling Baba an "old man in public". Now, is Baba not an old man?? What is wrong in calling him so?? Or should he have referred to Baba as a "young man"??

Bunch of miserable Uganda citizens. cheesy
their plan is dead on arrival. while the sponsors of that thrash lack the vision and foresight to plan for the future due to their wicked sins but Rochas who is far ahead in thoughts and love for Nigeria n d Igbo race saw the futility in staying put in a dead n rotten party like the PDP , and so he left for the new change. Jealous of this wonderful move and the most probable possibility of Rochas becoming the next President of the federal republic of Nigeria, these rogues decide to play the game of all hate - filled jealous persons but they have failed n put us on early notice. God Bless Owelle of Nigeria !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Pedro Obaseki Supports Ize-iyamu, Steps Down For Him / APC Reacts To Termination Of Ibom Air Worker's Appointment Over Links With Party / Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.