Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,262 members, 7,920,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:35 PM

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (341 Views)

Things That Happen To It When You Stop Having Sex / Unilorin Transport System Imbroglio, When Did Students Become Cows And Sands? / When Did Microbiology Graduates Start Having Practicing License? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by cnwokike(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2016
I remembered that all through my primary school days I used to bed wet seriously. It was so serious that any night I did not bedwet was seen as fantastically exceptional.

However I stopped bed wetting when I learnt that I will be going to a boarding school for my Secondary.

But some chaps then still bed wet. I remember a bunk mate of mine, who stay stays in the up bunk. The guy joystick na tap.

I have to beat him up one day because his urne nearly entered my mouth.

So you. I mean you. When did you stop bed wetting?

1 Like

Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by SuperSupremo(m): 1:49am On May 30, 2016
at 2

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Uncertainties. / Am I Scam? / Kogi State University Students Embark On Protest Over Strike (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.