Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,572 members, 7,934,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

Domain Name Hijacker - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Hijacker (617 Views)

Free Domain Name Registration In Nigeria / VIP.com Domain Name Sold for $1.4 Million / The 1st Free Domain Name & Website Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain Name Hijacker by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2009
What would you do if your hosting company suddenly switch domain hosting from N1500 to N3000, you asked for you EPP code and they refuse to give it to you? Meaning you can't transfer you domain to cheaper hosting company.
Re: Domain Name Hijacker by remoranger(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2009
SCREAM BLOODY HELL OF COURSE!! shocked shocked shocked

Whats the name of the company so i would avoid it?
Re: Domain Name Hijacker by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2009
http://darwindirect.net/ is their web address. They are located some where in Lagos. I don't know their office since I am currently in Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer Wanted Like Yesterday / View The Picture Of My Adsense Account / Does Anyone Know Of A Website Who Helps With Legal Problems_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.