Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,283 members, 7,967,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) (53554 Views)

See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 30, 2016
U didn't mention d Bleep boiz; ask you out and Bleep you same day.

1 Like

Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by faruz: 7:07pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by slap1(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2016
I'm working to become successful. Success will be my style. I don't have time for toasting anyone; let them come and toast me!

1 Like

Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by theunnamed: 7:07pm On May 30, 2016
Hello to the producer
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by link2ok(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2016
lol
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by sight: 7:09pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 30, 2016
fbtowner:
hahaha nice piece

I'm number 5 I'm so so good at it grin

Yu mean yu are good at smooth-talking on Whatsapp... Believe yu me, Smooth-talking in real life is a gift, and not all dudes possess that..
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by charijee(f): 7:10pm On May 30, 2016
bqlekan:
Lol, proudly weakling. grin
Interesting cool
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by seunny4lif(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2016
Money first then all other things will be added on to you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by klassykute(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2016
cruzita:
All nairaland boys fall under number. 4
na so dem dey woo u well well for here?
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 30, 2016
egedem:
U didn't mention d Bleep boiz; ask you out and Bleep you same day.
You can only bleep a girl, that is extremely cheap on the same day you asked her out. grin

1 Like

Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by sammyclassics(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2016
Keep calm

I fit in number 4
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Dentmoyin(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2016
Mine was point and kill...as in when am intrested forget it, i act funny and you wad dah means to the ladies...laffing and spreading ur legs is allowed...sha i was a player not until i met her...
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by oyetunder(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2016
cruzita:
fallacy of generalisation! There is God o! And there are gods also. But truly there is ONE REAL GOD.
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Spyde(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2016
Pls one question 4 d ladies here, which one do u prefer, a no 5 dat wil make u hate oda guys later or a no 4 who wil stick around no mata wat??
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by macaranta(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2016
Number 1 is annoying AF..clear disrespect to classy babes.
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 30, 2016
Hmmm. Me na my Mom de toast for me. Make I no lie.
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2016
cruzita:

Says Who?? Well, Thank God you said Boys Not Men cool
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by joey4sheva(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2016
Na nọ. 4 I be... I no get that kind liver.. So I've decided to chase money. Let the girls chase me.. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by flokii: 7:25pm On May 30, 2016
2, 3 & 5
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by denony(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
the smooth guys--

Am alws happy to disappoint them.

you havent met with the VERY smooth guys
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by JuanJO(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2016
no 2 sharp.. u chop most of them same day.. GIRLS too love petting
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by alitatta: 7:26pm On May 30, 2016
Hmmmnn
NICE
Get MTN FREE 10GB CODE HERE OOO
https://www.nairaland.com/3136461/mtn-free-10gb-code-here
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Fkhalifa(m): 7:27pm On May 30, 2016
I'm a bit of 4 even though have graduated to smooth talking,. but getting successful so as to make it easy with a mere smile or simple wink

No time for toasting stress
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by teacherbim(f): 7:29pm On May 30, 2016
Kai,I remembered the first time my husband toasted me,that was 10 years ago,Love is very good when you are with the right person.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by dimexy247(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2016
The thing is it doesn't matter what method(s) you use to woo a lady, as long as you win her heart, leave trash for lawma, and to the OP, do women complain to you about how they are being wooed?

Anyway, I use method number 4 and 5.

Still have some methods that wasn't in your list anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 30, 2016
Spyde:
Pls one question 4 d ladies here, which one do u prefer, a no 5 dat wil make u hate oda guys later or a no 4 who wil stick around no mata wat??
None of the above.grin It depends on individuals, before a guy will woo me, and i fall, i shld have a reason to, bt first impression matters.
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Davecafary(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2016
My toasting style back then...Hi dearie, have been going through the book of numbers and I realize I don't have yours. wink
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by bqlekan(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2016
charijee:
Interesting cool

No, just pretend you didn't see it....
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Joe171(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2016
Ezedon:
All these method doesn't work for me, but if I keep on making eye contacts with a bar, she will easily fall for me
True man,I remember a female friend used to tell me not to look at her with "that eye", my sister-inlaw tells me "you get ashawo eyes" na so one girl come meet me say she could not sleep because of the way I looked at her the previous day, na so I get the girl o meanwhile her boyfriend dey thesame class with me. Person wey guy dey obey turn to my own toy, this was in secondary school.
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by teacherbim(f): 7:38pm On May 30, 2016
I remember the first time my husband toasted me,that was 10 years ago.Love is good if you are with the right person.
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Doubleagent008(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2016
herbie27:
You can only bleep a girl, that is extremely cheap on the same day you asked her out. grin
or you are extremely smooth.... I support the Latter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) / When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.