Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Russian President Putin Warns He'll Retaliate Against NATO Missiles, Nato Replie - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian President Putin Warns He'll Retaliate Against NATO Missiles, Nato Replie (788 Views)

Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian President Putin Warns He'll Retaliate Against NATO Missiles, Nato Replie by naijainform: 11:14am On May 30, 2016
Russian President Vladmir Putin has issued a stern warning against NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) saying his country's military will retaliate against NATO missiles after the U.S launched a ground-based missile defense system earlier this month in Romania, a country very close to Russia.

The U.S claim the missile system is meant to defend Europe against rogue states like Iran and not intended to target Moscow's missiles but Putin says he will do anything to protect his country and it's security forces even if it mean's retaliating against NATO.

NATO, said the missiles could not be used offensively as they don't include explosives and are designed to simply "punch" targets out of the sky and have slammed Putin's threats calling it 'unjustified and irresponsible'.

Putin issued his threat during a news conference Friday after meeting with Greek Prime Minister Aleksis Tsipras in Athens.

"If yesterday in those areas of Romania people simply didn't know what it means to be in the cross hairs, then today we will be forced to carry out certain measures to ensure our security," Putin said.

"Any threats from Russia are unjustified and irresponsible," said NATO spokeswoman Oana Lungescu. "Russia knows full well that our Ballistic Missile Defense system is defensive and neither designed nor directed against Russia."

"It will be the same case with Poland," Putin warned. "We will wait until Poland takes certain action. We won't take any action until we see rockets in areas that neighbor us."

Military officials in the U.S are taking Putin's threats seriously, as the Russian president is one who never goes back on his threats.

"I don't think he wants to get into an armed confrontation with NATO," Military analyst Lt. Col. Rick Francona (ret.) told CNN.
"but of course Washington has to look at this. He is a very maniacal personality and we're not quite sure how he's going to react to this."

The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) is an intergovernmental military alliance that constitutes a system of collective defence whereby its member states agree to mutual defense in response to an attack by any external party. NATO currently has 28 member countries namely Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the United Kingdom, United States, Greece, Turkey, Germany, Spain, the Czech Republic, Hungary,Poland, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,Albania and Croatia. A Russian retaliation against NATO will likely cause a World War 3.

Source: CNN
And http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/05/russian-president-putin-warns-hell.html?m=1

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Russian President Putin Warns He'll Retaliate Against NATO Missiles, Nato Replie by wittyt98(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2016
hmmm WW3 IN The MAKING ....Russia is a very dangerous country to Bleep with right now ...their security system is just too crazy ...nuclear weapons now has Russia as its home ....u Bleep with them they destroy you ....I think Vladimir Putin is the or is going to be the Hitler of our time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian President Putin Warns He'll Retaliate Against NATO Missiles, Nato Replie by cyprus000: 2:16pm On May 30, 2016
wittyt98:
hmmm WW3 IN The MAKING ....Russia is a very dangerous country to Bleep with right now ...their security system is just too crazy ...nuclear weapons now has Russia as its home ....u Bleep with them they destroy you ....I think Vladimir Putin is the or is going to be the Hitler of our time
[size=13pt]
If being a "Hitler" in your assertion, is standing for truth,justice and equity in a brutal fashion that is designed to rain down warm series of havoc, pain,commotion and destruction on all blight and dreg of this world, then I concur with you. Infact, I wish to be that kind of Hitler.
[/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian President Putin Warns He'll Retaliate Against NATO Missiles, Nato Replie by scully95: 6:24pm On May 30, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
If being a "Hitler" in your assertion, is standing for truth,justice and equity in a brutal fashion that is designed to rain down warm series of havoc, pain,commotion and destruction on all blight and dreg of this world, then I concur with you. Infact, I wish to be that kind of Hitler.
[/size]

As a matter of fact, we need that kind of "Hitler" in Nigeria and other Nations in the African Continent. We seem to be sleep walking and these neocons are slowly re-colonizing us, this must stop once and for all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian President Putin Warns He'll Retaliate Against NATO Missiles, Nato Replie by vedaxcool(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2016
Some how boy kisser putin thinks making threats like this is some kind of chess move

1 Like

Re: Russian President Putin Warns He'll Retaliate Against NATO Missiles, Nato Replie by cyprus000: 8:21pm On May 30, 2016
scully95:

As a master of fact, we need that kind of "Hitler" in Nigeria and other Nations in the African Continent. We seem to be sleep walking and these neocons are slowly re-colonizing us, this must stop once and for all.
[size=13pt]
Baba, their sway in Africa, is becoming a serious plague to our collective ability to make decisive move that can propel us to the situs of development.

Africa lack leadership that can stand up against Babylon, and emancipate the zombie-fied from the paradise of make-believe,lies, propaganda and messianic facade they wallow in. I mean, we need a "strong man"
to help douse the vicious taste of the brainwashing machine that has insidiously devoured and encumbered the brain of the zombie-fied from reaching their sixth sense.

I really miss gaddafi, the guy is a true panafrican. The shameless guillotine deserving western minions, parading themselves as African leaders, are nothing but "sell outs".
[/size]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian President Putin Warns He'll Retaliate Against NATO Missiles, Nato Replie by bonechamberlain(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2016
US trying to push Russia to the wall. Their plan would surely backfire. I pity those foolish Europeans especially Poland and Romania and also other Baltic states, using their country as baits. They would be chopped off without the US coming to their aid. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian President Putin Warns He'll Retaliate Against NATO Missiles, Nato Replie by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 30, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
[/size]

Spot on buddy!

3 Likes

Re: Russian President Putin Warns He'll Retaliate Against NATO Missiles, Nato Replie by cyprus000: 12:10am On May 31, 2016
Zoharariel:

Spot on buddy!
smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian President Putin Warns He'll Retaliate Against NATO Missiles, Nato Replie by favourmic(m): 1:26am On May 31, 2016
Abeg make them take am easy
Re: Russian President Putin Warns He'll Retaliate Against NATO Missiles, Nato Replie by ValerianSteel(m): 2:14am On May 31, 2016
^^^

Hello Anti-American Hate Club,I can sight you guys and your never ending idiocy.

Just how does he plan to retaliate?He talks as if he would order an attack on any of the Baltic States and NATO will sit idly and watch.

For years he's been singing he would retaliate against American vessels in his backyard,America LOLed,cause till now he hasn't done shiit,except if buzzing the ships counting as taking real action grin grin

I wish him goodluck in his retaliation quest,he is absolutely free to try undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mexico's Secret Weapon Against Donald Trump / A Governor In Nigeria Cult Having Sex With A Prostitue. (see Photos And Video) / BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.