Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,729 members, 7,930,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls (10378 Views)

30 Beautiful Nairaland Monikers. / Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely / hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by pureminded: 7:05am On Nov 17, 2009
platinumnk:

U think im not serious?? grin

ok pic #1

I did that to the pic so it wont be used cheesy

Yes cool

platinumnk:

Waitng. . . . or[b] I don win[/b] grin cheesy 

Ready for # 2 and 3? cheesy

ok o i wont fight you anymore cool

tongue
ehn ehn shocked , see u , i just free you ma ni , hee hee, just kidding wink sorry ehn? tongue wink anyway anyway , U can still post that pishure O wink
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by surveyProf(m): 5:37am On Nov 19, 2009
Tell me more, wooooow
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by sweetpie23: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by honeric01(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2009
pureminded:

platinumnk, WTF is your problem nah u this girl ? U dey craze ni ? what's your biz wiv my post on here ? You are entitled to your own opinion and this is a public forum for fcking sake ,

Kilon wori nah ? u are always looking for sometin to say, U know that's how u were talking to one guy on us student visa thread , the guy was not talking to you , he's only asking a question that doesn't fcking concern your filthy fat puff puff mouth and you answered the guy rudely.

Must we think the same way ? I know you are always looking for someone to back you up when you don talk your panky panky talk (Just like you were calling gongo aso to save u from that guy when hin talk correct sense into your roundabout head cheesy cheesy

See give your self brain O , I no send u at all , So ko ya were kuronibayi O , ode oshi , Ori pampa bi breadi bosomi,

And for ugly or no ugly , haaa cheesy,Don't even go there, I fine pass your BF , Why? Coz i know guys like me wont patronize puff puff like U

LWKMD, I Laugh sortey, water dey comot for my eye grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chei grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2009
pureminded:

platinumnk, WTF is your problem nah u this girl ? U dey craze ni ? what's your biz wiv my post on here ? You are entitled to your own opinion and this is a public forum for fcking sake ,

Kilon wori nah ? u are always looking for sometin to say, U know that's how u were talking to one guy on us student visa thread , the guy was not talking to you , he's only asking a question that doesn't fcking concern your filthy fat puff puff mouth and you answered the guy rudely.

Must we think the same way ? I know you are always looking for someone to back you up when you don talk your panky panky talk (Just like you were calling gongo aso to save u from that guy when hin talk correct sense into your roundabout head cheesy cheesy

See give your self brain O , I no send u at all , So ko ya were kuronibayi O , ode oshi , Ori pampa bi breadi bosomi,

And for ugly or no ugly , haaa cheesy,Don't even go there, I fine pass your BF , Why? Coz i know guys like me wont [b]patronize puff puff l[/b]ike U

grin shocked grin cheesy smiley shocked grin shocked grin----------- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa!
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by platinumnk(f): 5:10am On Nov 22, 2009
posakosa:

grin shocked grin cheesy smiley shocked grin shocked grin----------- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa!

na u common ashewo of nairaland again abi?
Gosh, wetin concern you of my size?
I asure I am loved thanks kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I dont cry about my virginity being taken by a foool grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2009
platinumnk:

na u common ashewo of nairaland again abi?
Gosh, wetin concern you of my size?
I asure I am loved thanks kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I dont cry about my virginity being taken by a fooo
l grin grin grin

Soo sorry but try again--- Posakosa is a MAN. You GOT DISSED and that DISS BURNS! I bet you really cried your eyes out.

pureminded:

Haaa puff puff wan cry O  cheesy embarassed C If i should continue wiv u then im cheating you  grin because u cant stand my harsh words, U wont loggon to NL again if i should start wiv u cheesy Let's just forget it , shogbo ?

And hey, post your boy f pic make we c and i go post mine  wink and make the $ 1k , I don't know what to do wiv 100$=15k  cheesy if u can push it up to atleast 1k then you have a deal  ok puff puff ? wink

And besides , waz your own bleeping biz wiv that guys' post,afterall the guy no dey talk to you , Instead of you to jokingly or politely tell the guy to take a look at the thread (That it's only for student visa) you con dey run your mouth like pipe wey burst for warri, Wettin dey make your head swell nah? Omo u vecx me today O , gba ,i for know make i no enter NL today all angry angry angry .

And hey , you berra ask a yoruba the meaning of those words (Ori pampa bi breadi bosomi,koriburuku e koronibi etc) cheiii Gawd ,Those words are your definition  cool u will look for the nearest electric socket or transformer to hug if dem tell you the meaning  cheesy

THAT SHIT BURRRRNS! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA----------------- grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2009
I join then in LAUGHTER----- hahahahahahaha!

honeric01:

LWKMD, I Laugh sortey, water dey comot for my eye grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chei grin grin grin

Remii:

permit me then to assist you with some laugh, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Missy B:

Rotflmaooooooostlwkmd!!
I swear, if ma prof catch me deh laugh like this . . . . .I'll kill You.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2009
PUREMINDED---- I hail you. wink wink
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by platinumnk(f): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2009
posakosa:

My Boyfriend raped me and I would like to press charges.

posakosa:

@ sistawoman, as always, Good point!

I was told by a babalawo and couple of Ifa priests that because he took my virginity when we were dating, he signed a blood covenant with me and upon that foundation, I can harm him and regardless of any protections, convenants are powerful and obeyed with the gods and spirits.

SEE THIS FOOL AGAIN grin grin grin Arent u tired of being shamless grin grin

Shamless thing grin grin, dammm do u wanna sex me that bad always up my crotch cool

Like i said before, I got plenty plenty love, wetin concern u , im not crying over virginity grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

Shamless harlot cheesy
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2009
platinumnk:

SEE THIS FOOL AGAIN grin grin grin Arent u tired of being shamless grin grin
Shamless thing grin grin, dammm do u wanna sex me that bad always up my crotch cool
Like i said before, I got plenty plenty love, wetin concern u , im not crying over virginity grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Shamless harlot cheesy

FATTY BUM BUM--- why are you SWEATING AND GIVING YOURSELF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE BECAUSE PUREMINDED DISSED YOU----- carry your FAT SELF AND GO. If you need MONEY for some LIPO SUCTION WILL GLADLY PAY YOU FOR IT.

pureminded:

And for ugly or no ugly , haaa cheesy,Don't even go there, I fine pass your BF , Why? Coz i know guys like me wont patronize puff puff like U
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2009
YOU GOT DISSED MERCILESSLY NOW YOU'RE CRYING-----PLS DON'T KILL YOURSELF. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2009
Even my HOUSE BOY WOULDN'T PHUCK YOU---- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by chiogo(f): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2009
LOL, Nairaland.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by platinumnk(f): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2009
the harlot is still running ur cum infested mouth?? sad thing at ur age- used up and dried up!
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by platinumnk(f): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2009
go and sleep with your own houseboy- maybe he will treat u better than James Bassey!!! haaaaaaaha ur virginity was and is worth nothing!
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 2:30am On Nov 23, 2009
platinumnk:

the harlot is still running your cum infested mouth?? sad thing at your age- used up and dried up!

platinumnk:

go and sleep with your own houseboy- maybe he will treat u better than James Bassey!!! haaaaaaaha your virginity was and is  worth nothing!

Why are you here shouting like a WORTHLESS FAT COW------LEAVE JAMES BASSEY ALONE  kiss kiss kiss

Did your parents ask you to come here screaming like the FAT harlot like you are----- talking helplessly about James Bassey can't raise my blood pressure the same way its raising yours.  cry cry cry cry

If you desperately need LIPOSUCTION ask me for some CASH---- NOW go to sleep.  YOU GOT DISSED BADLY NOW YOU WON'T LET US HEAR WORD.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

pureminded:

Haaa puff puff wan cry O  cheesy embarassed C If i should continue wiv u then im cheating you  grin because u cant stand my harsh words, U wont loggon to NL again if i should start wiv u cheesy Let's just forget it , shogbo ?

And hey, post your boy f pic make we c and i go post mine  wink and make the $ 1k , I don't know what to do wiv 100$=15k  cheesy if u can push it up to atleast 1k then you have a deal  ok puff puff ? wink

And besides , waz your own bleeping biz wiv that guys' post,afterall the guy no dey talk to you , Instead of you to jokingly or politely tell the guy to take a look at the thread (That it's only for student visa) you con dey run your mouth like pipe wey burst for warri, Wettin dey make your head swell nah? Omo u vecx me today O , gba ,i for know make i no enter NL today all  angry   angry  angry  .

And hey , you berra ask a yoruba the meaning of those words (Ori pampa bi breadi bosomi,koriburuku e koronibi etc) cheiii Gawd ,Those words are your definition  cool u will look for the nearest electric socket or transformer to hug if dem tell you the meaning  cheesy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA------  YOU GOT BURNED,

Leave James Bassey alone na! Let his soul rest in peace. 

PUREMINDED DISSED YOU AND YOU CRIED---- leave JAMES BASSEY ALONE. Let his soul rest in peace--- cry cry

REALLY DISS ME IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.

NOT EVEN MY WASHER MAN WOULD PHUCK YOU-----  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by platinumnk(f): 3:12am On Nov 23, 2009
Ish, Sad and lonely bitter women. . . . . the absoulte worst cool cool cool

Stay off my jock man, post your pic up sweety, let see how ugly u are grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 3:16am On Nov 23, 2009
platinumnk:

Ish, Sad and lonely bitter women. . .  . . the absoulte worst cool cool cool

Stay off my jock man, post your pic up sweety, let  see how ugly u are grin

Before I was a rich brat, now Im sad and lonely----- hehehehhe!

PUFF PUFF MOUTH----- Need a Lipo ?

pureminded:

Haaa puff puff wan crycheesy embarassed C If i should continue wiv u then im cheating you  grin because u cant stand my harsh words, U wont loggon to NL again if i should start wiv u cheesy Let's just forget it , shogbo ?

And besides , waz your own bleeping biz wiv that guys' post,afterall the guy no dey talk to you , Instead of you to jokingly or politely tell the guy to take a look at the thread (That it's only for student visa) you con dey run your mouth like pipe wey burst for warri, Wettin dey make your head swell nah? Omo u vecx me today O , gba ,i for know make i no enter NL today all  angry   angry  angry  .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA----this nigga murdered you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaa--------- grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by platinumnk(f): 3:21am On Nov 23, 2009
posakosa:

Before I was a rich brat, now Im sad and lonely----- hehehehhe!

I POSKOSA IS A PUFF PUFF MOUTH-----DOES ME AND MY MOMMA Need a Lipo ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA----this nigga murdered you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaa--------- grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sad to say riches cannot buy love it cannot buy common sense.
You have neither.

tongue
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 3:44am On Nov 23, 2009
platinumnk:

Sad to say riches cannot buy love it cannot buy common sense.
You have neither.
tongue

Eyaaah---- you had to stoop soo low now you are dissing YOUR MOTHER---- cry cry cry cry

Money can SUCK THAT FAT DRY OUT OF YOU. GO get some LIPOSUCTION.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 3:45am On Nov 23, 2009
Puff Puff Mouth---- its been fun
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by Gabry(f): 4:30am On Nov 23, 2009
So this is where the fighting starts. Posakosa, na waaa for you oo. The fight is between pureminded and platinumnK, why you interupting like this? Calm down now. . . sad

Pureminded, your first post which leads to this fight is a little too mean and harsh. When you say something, it will hit you back one way or another so you better watch what you're saying. sad
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 4:48am On Nov 23, 2009
Gabry:

So this is where the fighting starts. Posakosa, na waaa for you oo. The fight is between pureminded and platinumnK, why you interupting like this? Calm down now. . .  sad

Pureminded, your first post which leads to this fight is a little too mean and harsh. When you say something, it will hit you back one way or another so you better watch what you're saying.  sad

I put a  grin on pureminded's post and she gets upset.  undecided undecided

Puff Puff mouth goes wild like a fat COW.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by platinumnk(f): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2009
Gabry:

So this is where the fighting starts. Posakosa, na waaa for you oo. The fight is between pureminded and platinumnK, why you interupting like this? Calm down now. . . sad

Pureminded, your first post which leads to this fight is a little too mean and harsh. When you say something, it will hit you back one way or another so you better watch what you're saying. sad

Gabby its funny how the ugliest of people always have something to say. I was offended about Pureminded post, not that he was speaking to me, but that he and others have the guts to harp on others people pics when they have never posted their faces on here.
How would they like it? Grow up.
If one feels that they are not good enough to post their pic on here then dont open your mouth to come down on those that do! Simple cool

Again, its funny how the ugliest of people have the nastiest things to say. A clean representation of what they look like, no picture needed.

And backwards people fail to realize that plenty of people will love u the way you are as long as you love yourself

wink When I say plenty, I mean it grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2009
@ topic

I wonder the type of eyes some people have.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by sexyLeamon(f): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2009
I have been following dis argument and I honestly do not understand why you guys are on plantin neck, undecided purminded said most nairaland girls are "ugly and fat", plantin simply asked "if you don't like move on!Are they living their life for you, do you pay for their clothing, do u feed them?" which I believe is a fair question, answer it or skip it simple tongue no need for all this arguments, now pls guy do not start with me, my comment is not intended to offend anyone am just stating my humble opinion.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2009
@ Leamon

It's not unusual for NL members to join one party against another especially if the latter has been on their nerves for a very long time but they have never had the opportunity to lash out their insults.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by Gabry(f): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2009
posakosa:

I put a  grin on pureminded's post and she gets upset.  undecided undecided

There must be a misunderstanding ooo. . . sad

platinumnk:

Gabby its funny how the ugliest of people always have something to say. I was offended about Pureminded post, not that he was speaking to me, but that he and others have the guts to harp on others people pics when they have never posted their faces on here.
How would they like it? Grow up.
If one feels that they are not good enough to post their pic on here then dont open your mouth to come down on those that do! Simple cool

Again, its funny how the ugliest of people have the nastiest things to say. A clean representation of what they look like, no picture needed.

And backwards people fail to realize that plenty of people will love u the way you are as long as you love yourself

wink When I say plenty, I mean it grin

Twinny, Yes, I am kinda upset with what pureminded is saying as well cause its really mean but I know pureminded is not suppose to sound this harsh. Ive seen him posting a couple of time and he is a nice guy but he made me shock on this one around. sad

sexyLeamon:

I have been following dis argument and I honestly do not understand why you guys are on plantin neck, undecided purminded said most nairaland girls are "ugly and fat", plantin simply asked "if you don't like move on!Are they living their life for you, do you pay for their clothing, do u feed them?" which I believe is a fair question, answer it or skip it simple tongue no need for all this arguments, now pls guy do not start with me, my comment is not intended to offend anyone am just stating my humble opinion.

U are darn right and you have always been right cheesy Exactly! U have spoken everything right outta my mouth.

michelin89:

@ Leamon

It's not unusual for NL members to join one party against another especially if the latter has been on their nerves for a very long time but they have never had the opportunity to lash out their insults.

Thats right and Im guilty as charged! However, the good news is that I have been fully recovered tongue
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by honeric01(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2009
Oh, what a fun filled thread it was until some people showed up, all the same, i still can't stop laughing at puremind's post grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2009
honeric01:

Oh, what a fun filled thread it was until some people showed up, all the same, i still can't stop laughing at puremind's post grin grin grin grin grin

that shit was too funny----- Puff Puff mouth------ grin grin grin grin grin--- hahahaahahahaha!

pureminded on November 16, 2009, 08:58 PM
Haaa puff puff wan cry O C If i should continue wiv u then im cheating you because u cant stand my harsh words, U wont loggon to NL again if i should start wiv u Let's just forget it , shogbo ?

And hey, post your boy f pic make we c and i go post mine and make the $ 1k , I don't know what to do wiv 100$=15k if u can push it up to atleast 1k then you have a deal ok puff puff ?

And besides , waz your own bleeping biz wiv that guys' post,afterall the guy no dey talk to you , Instead of you to jokingly or politely tell the guy to take a look at the thread (That it's only for student visa) you con dey run your mouth like pipe wey burst for warri, Wettin dey make your head swell nah? Omo u vecx me today O , gba ,i for know make i no enter NL today all .

And hey , you berra ask a yoruba the meaning of those words (Ori pampa bi breadi bosomi,koriburuku e koronibi etc) cheiii Gawd ,Those words are your definition u will look for the nearest electric socket or transformer to hug if dem tell you the meaning

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha------------ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by honeric01(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2009
posakosa:

that shit was too funny----- Puff Puff mouth------ grin grin grin grin grin--- hahahaahahahaha!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha------------ grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just can't stop laughing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

‘all Materials Used In Collapsed Synagogue Building Were Approved’ –SON / Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? / [mp3] GWO GWO GWO NGWO mp3 download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.