Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Journey Throug Salem. Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Journey Throug Salem. Episode 1 (403 Views)

Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 1) / An Interesting Story - The Painful Pleasure (tpp) -episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journey Throug Salem. Episode 1 by Adieza(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2016
Sufi looked out tru d little window. The bright sun
made him to see the donkey and his son Fari very
clearly. He was the happiest man in the world. Both
his son and his donkey has come of age.
It was like yesterday when he bought the donkey.
People has thought that Kumah the donkey was going to die early becos it was small and frail. It
wasnt long after its mother gave birth to it that it
was sold to sufi the leathe seller.
It was not easy selling leather frm one place to the
other in those days, Sufi has bought the donkey for
a token and had been nurturing it by himself. Fari was still young then, but now, years had passed on
both Fari, the son of Sufi and Kumah the donkey.
Sufi smiled as his son sported with the animan.
Both the boy and the donkey were very used to
each other. He watched Kumah galloped excitedly,
a sign that it was having a happy time sporting with Fari in the yard.

(1) (Reply)

Rhymsonic (2014 Version) / AMADIEU: Nigerians Bid Literary Icon, Elechi Amadi Farewell / ''dont Preach Your Religion To Me Anymore''-by Sabbath316

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.