Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,282 members, 7,971,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:46 PM

Gps Vehicle Tracking Solution - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Gps Vehicle Tracking Solution (654 Views)

GPS Vehicle Tracking Service, GPS Tracker Factory And GPS Tracking Software / Ultimate Free Tracking Solution / Starting A Vehicle Tracking Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gps Vehicle Tracking Solution by cyclops12: 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2009
Vehicle tracking solution for Bikes, Cars, Trucks, and Boats with both "subscriptiion option" and "subscriptionless option"

Features of Tracking Solution
Remote Shutdown of vehicle
Geo-Fencing
Full digital map of Nigeria (at a token price almost free)
No need for internet to track
Works with any gsm and some cdma networks in Nigeria
SOS button (in case of emergency)
Listening in to conversation in Vehicle
etc.

For details contact ,

Date: Friday, 21 August, 2009 (2 days ago)
Re: Gps Vehicle Tracking Solution by 2Legit2Qui: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2009
please list the cities in your digital map coverage.
Re: Gps Vehicle Tracking Solution by cyclops12: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2009
The digital Map I have has over 17 major cities namely:
Lagos,
Abeokuta,
Kano,
Kaduna,
Port-harcourt
Calabar,
Jos,
Ife,
Abuja
warri
Benin

amongst others.
Re: Gps Vehicle Tracking Solution by 2Legit2Qui: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2009
only 17 in a major country like Nigeria? So if the thieve takes the car to those places you dont have the maps - how will u tell the owner where his or her car is? I think you are not yet ready for business.
Re: Gps Vehicle Tracking Solution by cyclops12: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2009
FYI,
It is not just the map you use to track. If for example you have all the cities in the country and then a car goes missing but unfortunately you do not have the detailed street level or the car is in an uncharted region! Alas, it is not just having the digital maps with cities. If you know how much it costs to have a city then you will know that it is not easy but also having a gps tracker is also an advantage since I can readily get the coordinate of the vehicle and with the gps device (handheld) I am able to tell precisely where the car is.

The cities just makes life easier to track or to be able to know which street or area the car is. I dont even think thieves steal cars these days and put them where they will easily be located, rather they will take to a remote location and do whatever they want to do to those cars.

you can still contact me sha, if you need further details though anything tecnical has to be paid for. shocked
Re: Gps Vehicle Tracking Solution by peperoni: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2009
how much does it cost, ?
email me for the details

(1) (Reply)

Original Sleek Make Up Products Inabuja/nasarawa / Partner With 90k Needed To Make 100% Profit In 4 Months / Bussiness Plan For Start Up Enterpreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.