Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,114 members, 7,960,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) (4776 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) by naijamakossa(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2016
mhiz:
Hu no wan see lalastica??
abi ooo
Re: A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 31, 2016
naijamakossa:
u are welcome

let me introduce myself

my father is a fetish doctor in my village
and I am his only son so I will inherit his
position when he die,so according to
the customs of our village I have to get
married before he die.

advantages of getting married to a fetish doctor
fullness of cow
fullness of goat
fullness of chicken grin
*Haha cheesy hello!
Re: A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) by olac21(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2016
Why are people this daft?I mean is it that funny?
Re: A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) by naijamakossa(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Haha cheesy hello!
incase you are interested grin
KingCheezyPuff:
*Haha cheesy hello!
incase you are interested

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2016
naijamakossa:
incase you are interested ;Dincase you are interested
*I am cheesy tell me more!
Re: A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) by naijamakossa(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*I am cheesy tell me more!
LOL notin much to say again

oyaa come let me introduce you to my shrine so that you wil be use to it till we tie the knot hahaha
Re: A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOL notin much to say again

oyaa come let me introduce you to my shrine so that you wil be use to it till we tie the knot hahaha
grin.....yer funny.
Anybody ever tell you that before?
Re: A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) by naijamakossa(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin.....yer funny.
Anybody ever tell you that before?
LOL I am jovial in real life so this is real me
so being funny is part of me and I can't hide it
especially wen pretty girls like you tell me such
my heart left for joyyy Lols
Re: A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOL I am jovial in real life so this is real me
so being funny is part of me and I can't hide it
especially wen pretty girls like you tell me such
my heart left for joyyy Lols
OK.
I bet yer funny ta be around then
Re: A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) by naijamakossa(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
OK. I bet yer funny ta be around then
ok then
more blue ink to your biro because this yellow one fit give me eyes problem....hahaha
Re: A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
naijamakossa:
ok then

more blue ink to your biro
because this yellow one fit give me
eyes problem....hahaha
grin ok
Re: A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) by Bamz(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
I would be the native priest to join you both....hohohoho smiley
Re: A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) by peter(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Condoms Or Sanitary Pads - Which Should Be Given Free Of Charge? / Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! / Betting Has Killed Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.