Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,589 members, 7,944,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Niger Delta Avengers And Economic Terrorism -koboko69 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Avengers And Economic Terrorism -koboko69 (2237 Views)

Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed / News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB / The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers And Economic Terrorism -koboko69 by Xonology: 12:02am On May 31, 2016
koboko69:

Gerahaaahear...!
Edo is inconsequential in the scheme of things.. The heart of Niger Delta is Bayelsa, Rivers and Delta States. Always bear that in mind that you and your state is inconsequential as far as Niger Delta is concerned.
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers And Economic Terrorism -koboko69 by koboko69: 8:24am On May 31, 2016
Xonology:
Edo is inconsequential in the scheme of things.. The heart of Niger Delta is Bayelsa, Rivers and Delta States. Always bear that in mind that you and your state is inconsequential as far as Niger Delta is concerned.

I know u are an IPOD. Just forcing your selfs on the SS. Weather u like it or not, Edo is in the SS. Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia will never be in the SS, but remain where the Sun rises.
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers And Economic Terrorism -koboko69 by koboko69: 9:07am On May 31, 2016
Lalasticlala kindly move this to FP. I can see comments of people rejoicing about attack on the Nigerian Army by suspected militants.

Mynd44 seun, if this is FP worthy, kindly push
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers And Economic Terrorism -koboko69 by koboko69: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2016
All my point is coming to pass...

Seun mynd44 and lalasticlala
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers And Economic Terrorism -koboko69 by Godstraight(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2016
Xonology:
I am observing the way iPod and their allies are committing suicide for Edo matter.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers And Economic Terrorism -koboko69 by tarryT(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2016
I wonder what the OP will call the injustice, havoc, devastation etc the Nigerian state and IOCs have done to the people and land of Niger Delta.
This is just the genesis of things to come and your diarrhea mouth is running @50000mmHg.
True federalism or Niger Delta Republic. . No negotiations
Am proud of the Avengers
Proudly 5%

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers And Economic Terrorism -koboko69 by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 21, 2016
@ koboko69 pls send me your email mine is justinanukam5@gmail.com.I need you to help me contact a good labour lawyer.Pls it's urgent.
Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Evil Agenda Fully Exposed!!! / Ohanaeze Wants FG To Immortalise aguiyi Ironsi, Name Aso-rock After Him / We Are Heading To ECOWAS Court On 6th October To Get Justice For Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.