Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,114 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

Caption This Photo Of Ladan Abubakar Trying To "Chop Knuckle" With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Ladan Abubakar Trying To "Chop Knuckle" With Buhari (685 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Buhari And Ladan Abubakar, Oldest Photojournalist In Nigeria Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Ladan Abubakar Trying To "Chop Knuckle" With Buhari by ceo247frolic(m): 7:02pm On May 30, 2016
President Buhari today hosted State House Press Corps to a Lunch at the state house Abuja. He is pictured above greeting the oldest member of the Corps, Ladan Abubakar.

Caption the look On Lai Muhammed's face... looking at the President if he will take the bait to "chop knuckle" with the Oldest Photojournalist In Nigeria...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/caption-this-photo-of-ladan-abubakar.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ladan Abubakar Trying To "Chop Knuckle" With Buhari by DynamoDeGreat: 7:06pm On May 30, 2016
The corps be like MY NIGGAAAA

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ladan Abubakar Trying To "Chop Knuckle" With Buhari by Ogetogeo(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2016
That is no chop knuckle anything.

Its a sign of respect in Hausa land before greeting a person in authority. He would have muttered "Ranka Dede" with the gesture.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ladan Abubakar Trying To "Chop Knuckle" With Buhari by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2016
I want to live long like you despite my health
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ladan Abubakar Trying To "Chop Knuckle" With Buhari by juniormusa(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2016
Exactly!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ladan Abubakar Trying To "Chop Knuckle" With Buhari by juniormusa(m): 7:27pm On May 30, 2016
Ogetogeo:
That is no chop knuckle anything.

Its a sign of respect in Hausa land before greeting a person in authority. He would have muttered "Ranka Dede" with the gesture.
Exactly!

(1) (Reply)

Does Islam Endorse Killing For Blasphemous Statements? / El-Rufai Threaten 2 Kill Shehu Sani,Crush & Match Him Like Ant,Shehu Sani Reacts / Is Buhari A Devil Or Deliverer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.