Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,693 members, 7,926,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

Do Anyone Knows Safety Custodia? "Come Inside" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Anyone Knows Safety Custodia? "Come Inside" (387 Views)

Come Inside: Any Legit Solid Minerals Exporter In The House? I Got Deals For You / Anyone Knows Where To Take Loan? / Do anyone Knows How I Can Receive Money For My Goods/services From Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Anyone Knows Safety Custodia? "Come Inside" by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 30, 2016
Good-day friends & as the name implies, do anyone know safety custodias also known as Ebenezer Olarenwaju? Well, i have known him since 2009 as an info marketter when i bought how to print recharge card from him then, but didn't work out & in 2010 i bought how to open Paypal from him & still didn't work out. In 2012, i bought a package frm him called non salary secretary & still didn't work out. Last week, he sent me a package on how to make $3000 monthly on binary & that the package is a free signal service that immediately i buy the package, i will start getting signal that can make me minimum of $100 per day. Now, i would like to know why are Nigerian's all in the name of info marketting be defrauding Nigerian's?
Though, i have been a Forex trader since 2007. I have come to realize that a lot of selling Forex, Sport & Binary package do not actually trade & this is one of the reason's why i support Seun for banning them & will also like to call on seun to as a matter of urgency banned ads of info prdts

(1) (Reply)

Sol Nig Ltd Direct Sales Executive Invite / The Ultimate And The Best Internet Marketing Software For Any Product. / Shipping To And From Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.