Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,272 members, 7,928,908 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:30 AM

How To Install Wordpress Blog On {complete Guide} - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Install Wordpress Blog On {complete Guide} (490 Views)

Semalt: A Guide For Beginners On How To Install Wordpress Plugin / Get 60+ One Click Demo Install Wordpress Blog For Just 10K / Get 15 One Click Demo Install Wordpress Ecommerce Site For Just 5K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Wordpress Blog On {complete Guide} by globalblogtips: 8:16pm On May 30, 2016
WordPress is one in all the most effective platform to begin blogging and creating cash and is a Self host.we also have another platform like blogger but if your dream is to create a professional website,i think using selfhost like wordpress is the best.Now, we have a tendency to extending the series here with Bluehost WordPress installation guide that will help you.
https://WWW.justonblogs..com.ng/2016/05/complete-guide-to-install-wordpress.html
Re: How To Install Wordpress Blog On {complete Guide} by hostkobo(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2016
globalblogtips:
WordPress is one in all the most effective platform to begin blogging and creating cash and is a Self host.we also have another platform like blogger but if your dream is to create a professional website,i think using selfhost like wordpress is the best.Now, we have a tendency to extending the series here with Bluehost WordPress installation guide that will help you.
https://WWW.justonblogs..com.ng/2016/05/complete-guide-to-install-wordpress.html

Hi there,

its better you learn how to put your content out there in a professional manner, else your blog will end up as one of the millions out there which nobody revisits after the first visit.

Why should you publish a post, an assumed tutorial that teaches how to completely install wordpress; with only 2-images? the second image which happens to be the authors profile picture even bigger and overshaddowing the first. How many people out there would read your tutorial and really understand how to install wordpress? Your own picture is all they would remember.

What is your tutorial really about? yourself or wordpress?

Dont forget that there are a million and one fine structured tutorials on the same topic which you have published and except you tell the world something that nobody has heard before, the world really doesnt have the time to listen to you. You want to publish posts that make visitors schedule another visit, not get pissed off by reading trash.

Its not by force you write tutorials, but when you put out articles like that, its an indication that you have a lot to learn, and its better to do your homework first before publishing - else google will throw your site to the trash as far as search results and credibility of information are concerned.

Perhaps give it to an editor or have someone proof-read your articles before publishing.

whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

regards
HK

2 Likes

Re: How To Install Wordpress Blog On {complete Guide} by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 30, 2016
G€€z! Bro you dey vex oh!
Re: How To Install Wordpress Blog On {complete Guide} by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 30, 2016
I saw a nice comment on the blog tho
Re: How To Install Wordpress Blog On {complete Guide} by Dmayor7(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2016
hahahahaha na wa o....

Make una take am jeje lee.....

Anyway i have a thorough and complete eBook guide on how to own your dream blog in less than 20 minutes.

The eBook is free and well written.

I took great time in showing steps and discussing many eye opening things on it.

I wrote the eBook in a way that a kid still in primary school will become a wordpress pro after reading this...

Also i pointed out links to relevant sources where you can learn more....

There are more to having a professional website, and i took time to explain how to secure your site from hackers and how to make your site fast like war jets...

Get your eBook now. It is free.

(1) (Reply)

UK Adsense For Lowest Price You Can Think Of / Tech Bloggers, Read This ! / Domainking Reg.: Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.